Chapter 17

Dexter POV

Have you ever been through a traumatic experience?

Have you ever wondered why you were ever made like how you are now?

People don't realize what they have until it's gone. When that thing is gone you never know what happens to it unless you get off your fucking ass and find it.

I haven't realized just how important Kat is to me until now. I realize that even though she doesn't remember a thing about me I'm still glad that I have her.

There weren't many memories lost but what matters is that they can't be replaced. Though she did lose her memories, we could always make new ones.

Right now Kat is sleeping peacefully and I'm sitting here protectively beside her. The rogues weren't a part of Ash's pack but they new stuff about them.

Kat gave me a kiss on the cheek. It was for good luck she had said. I left after that with my heart swelling with pride, joy ,and love for that girl.

The rogues are being held captive in the dungeons. They were questioned immediately after we brought them to the pack house.

At first we didn't know if they were spies or not. When we questioned them, they said they were trespassing to kill Ash and take over the rogue pack.

Right now all I'm happy with is that Kat is safe.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ash's POV

I cannot believe my eyes. They have her. They found out about the doctor.

I don't know how that faggot did it but he did. Two rogues have escaped from the dungeon and from the looks of it they headed straight to The Faggot's pack.

Quassi (one of the contest winners) and Sara (another contest winner). Those bitches (pun definitely intended.) were a waste of time recourses and space.

'Fulton! My office now!'

'Yes alpha.'

He comes in.

"Ready the troops for war."I say

"Oh and Fulton? Tell everyone of them to kill everybody but leave the alpha to me. We have some unfinished business."

----------)---------(-----------

Whatcha think huh huh?

Like it love it hate it?

Ya know the drill.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

-mistakenlybeautiful