Chapter 22

Kat...

I was screaming all the way down and my eyes were shut tightly. I hit the trampoline and the breath was knocked out of me.

I heard an angry shout from above me and then a menacing growl. I was still somewhat bouncing so things were kind of blurry.

Blake helped me off of the trampoline and asked, "Are you ok Luna?" His eyes were filled with concern and nothing else.

"Yes I'm fine, thank you Blake. And please don't call me Luna please call me Kat." I replied with an even voice even though I was still a little shaken up.

"Yes L- I mean Kat." He said with a smile. When he looked up the smile faded and he immediately went into beta mode.

"Every warrior, go help Alpha Dexter. He needs all the help he can get when he's fighting his father. Now go, go go!" He hustled everybody into the building and rushed up.

He reminded me of an ex- military sergeant. When they all went up including Blake, I felt arms grasp around my waist.

I almost groaned. Why me? Why this? Why now? Why, why, why?

"Shut up and follow directions. If you do there's nothing to worry about. If you dont... Well lets say its going to get messy for me."

That voice. He was cold to me all of the times I was there in that retched place.

Fulton.

"What the fuck do you want Fulton?" I spat out struggling against his grip around my waist. The wound in my stomach made things ten times worse but I ignored it.

"You know why Princess. Oh you know alright." He said next to my ear making me cringe. "Ash wants you. He's gone obsessed with you. Hell! He even brought in Felicity!"

I froze at the name Felicity. I hated that girl. She was the rogues best hacker and fighter. She was a bitch. Pun intended.

"You're coming withe me." He said.

'No don't let him take us. Let me take over. Please Kat?' My wolf said. So I did. I let her loose.

"I don't think so Fulton." We said. She shifted. A growl ripped out of my throat. It was deep and a warning to anything or anyone that came near me.

My wolf was black and my ear has a chunk taken out of it from fights. I was Demitria.

Fulton growled and jumped at us still in human form. 'Stupid human.' Demitria chastised.

We attacked. I bit his leg and he fell. This was too easy. Suddenly I was jumped on from behind. A growl ripped out of my throat and it was loud.

The fighting sounds from on top of the roof ceased. The brown matted wolf that jumped me came into view.

Ash.

Both wolf and man growled. Fulton was now a ginger wolf. I admit his wolf is handsome but his personality just ruins it.

They attacked me at the same time. Stupid boys I thought to myself.

I dodged and they collided.

I bit into one of their flanks and what pleased Demitria was their yelp of pain.

I knocked Ash away.

I bit Fulton's neck. I held fast even though he was shaking and I twisted and pulled.

I heard the pleasing sound of a loud snap and a ripping sound.

I tore his head off.

I shifted while I spun.

I roundhouse kicked Ash in the face and shifted back. He howled and that's when I took my chance.

I bit his neck and did the same thing with Fulton. I tore his head off.

My muzzle was coated in blood but I didn't care. I did it. I killed him. Cheers erupted from the roof top and from around me.

I saw them. I didn't hear them though.

I blacked out.

•••••••

Dexter....

Seeing her fight like that scared me. I thought she was going to die.

When she blacked out I was scared. I jumped off of the roof and onto the trampoline and used that to propel me to her.

She was alive thank god. Her muzzle was matted and wet from the rogues' blood. I picked her up and carried her to infirmary.

Reports say that we've only lost about twenty men. We were lucky. All of us were...

••••••••••••••*********••••••••••••

I promise that this is not the end! There's the prologue, promotions and a sneak preview to the 'sequel'. Now it's not really a sequel I just did it with their children and their story.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

-mistakenlybeautiful