Chapter5 (Dexter's POV) -Meeting the Parents-

Chapter 4 

(Dexter's POV)

"Dex. Dex... Hey Dex." Kat kept poking my arm with every time she said my name and it was getting quite annoying.

"Yes, Kat?" I ask with exasperation leaking through my tone. She looks up at me and pouts. "I was just wondering when I would meet your parents..." She trailed off but letting the indirect question hang in the air.

I froze. 'Well... You're screwed. Completely and utterly screwed.' Says my wolf. 'Shut the hell up. I don't need your helpful comments.' I snap.

"Dex!" Kat shouts with exasperation. I realize while I was having my short argument with my wolf she was snapping her fingers in front of my face trying to get my attention.

"Huh?" I ask smartly- note the heavy sarcasm. "Ugh! I asked if your parents want to meet me that's fine the sooner the better." She says sort of calming down.

'Don't dig yourself deeper, boy. She fuck you up big time.' My wolf says.

'Didn't I tell you to shut it?!' I say. "Yes, angel I guess we can go see 'em now if ya want." I say.

"Dexter. Look at me and tell me the truth. Are your parents okay with me meeting them?" She says in a firm voice. She only uses my full name when she is completely and fully serious.

"Yeah they are I just haven't told them about you..." I trail off waiting to see her reaction to it. I scan her face but suddenly she bursts out laughing her sexy little laugh. "You dumbass! How could you not tell them about me it's been at least like three days." She says after calming down a bit.

"We just might as well go right now then.." I say dreading the moment of confrontation.

•••••••

(Katalya's POV)

Dexter seemed nervous as we made our way down the hall to his father's study. I took his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze letting him know its okay.

"You sure you want to do this, baby girl. I mean you don't have to, I wouldn't blame you at all if you were nervous, I mean who wouldn't be, you're meeting the retired alpha and Luna-" I cut his rambling off by putting my hand to his mouth.

"Dexter... Shut up will you? Your rambling about me being nervous is actually making me nervous!" I say taking my hand off of his mouth. "You shouldn't be worried Kat... I should because I'm not sure if they'll approve of you..." he mumble the last part so i can't hear but I did.

"What?" I say looking at him trying to figure out if what I heard was right. "Nothing angel, nothing at all..." He trails off looking nervous.

We stop in front of a large wooden French door. Dex steps in front of me and knocks. "Enter." Says a gruff voice. We walk into the room and I see a woman with a joyful expression on her face and a man looking at me with disgust.

"Hi, sweetie my names Charlene but you can call me Char." Says the joyful and bubbly woman. "Nice to meet you ma'am." I say politely. The man looks me up and down before saying in a stiff voice, "Garette."

I look at him before replying. "Nice to meet you too sir." I look at dexter who is currently scowling at his father who seemed to be glaring at me before scowling at his son in disappointment.

"Honestly Dexter. I thought you could do so much better than with the slut of the other pack. I mean really son." Says his father leaving my mouth wide open.

"Garette! How could you this young lady is very sweet! How could you insult her like that. I'm sorry sweetie for his rudeness but as you can tell we're kind of stressed at the moment." Says Char with a sympathetic smile. Her husband grumbles and says some indecipherable words about me I'm guessing and then gets up and walks out.

'He doesn't like me very much.' I think to myself. 'No shit, ya don't say?' Says my wolf.

"I'm so sorry sweetie. He usually is never like this. He's usually so kind and caring. He probably is just being a thick headed pig." Char says with a small laugh.

"Don't let him get to ya babe." Dexter whispers. "He will warm up to ya soon enough." He adds softly. 'We'll see... We'll see.' I say to myself but my wolf has a bad feeling. A very bad feeling.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Sorry if its too short let me know. 

COMMENT- let me know what you think I'm up for good and bad criticism. Open for more ideas too!!

FAN- fan if you want more of ME!!! ;)

VOTE- the more votes the sooner the update..