Chapter 3 -Lucky Me-

I look down on the green eyed boy as I straddle his waist. The look of lust and wanting gleams in his eyes an before I knew it he was on top of me kissing down my neck. He nibbles behind my ear and I can't help but let a small moan of pleasure out.

Too soon the dream changes. Not in a good way. Ash is standing above me and looks down on me like I'm a piece of meat. He leans down to my ear and I can feel his heavy breath fanning across my face.

I try to scream but nothing comes out. When he sees this he starts to laugh like a damn lunatic. "I will find you. You can run but you can't hide my love." He says.

I wake up screaming with a pounding heart and sweat beading on my forehead. My door crashes in and the boy from earlier crashes in with a panicked expression on his face.

He looks around and notices me and you can just see the tidal wave of relief that crosses his face. Honestly, if I wasn't about to shit a brick I may have laughed.

He comes over and envelopes me in his arms. His intoxicating scent and his warmth wash over me calming me instantly.

"It's okay baby girl, I'm here now. Shh, don't cry it's okay. You're safe here, you're with me." He whispers softly into my ear. Until he says those words I don't even realize I'm crying.

I give a sniff and give a small giggle. He looks at me incredulously and I say "I don't even know your name and here you are comforting me." His face relaxes and he gives a small chuckle. He says "Dexter, baby girl, Dexter."

I look at him funny, "Pet names? Seriously?" He looks down at me and kisses my forehead. "Yeah, baby girl. I think it suits you. Or I can call you. Angel. Either one is fine by me..."

I laugh and smile up at him. He looks at my lips and smiles back at me. "That wasn't so hard was it, baby girl? I got those lips of yours to smile." I look at him with a funny face and laugh to cover up my blushing nervousness.

"Damn, you sure know how to make a girl blush, Dex." I realize that I gave him a nickname. Then I also realize he froze when I called him Dex. He looks at me then his smiles this cutest boyish grin I have ever seen.

'See... It's not so bad Kat...' My wolf whispers.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Filler chapter I guess but I have you an early update. I wasn't planning on updating till next week. But it's spring break and I'm in a good mood so I thought why the hell not?

Remember...

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Thank you guys for the support and I mean 344 reads... Wow! I wasn't expecting that much thank you thank you thank you!

I love you!!!