Chapter Four: Weirdest Day Ever

Izzy's thoughts were dazed as her head pounded fiercely. Yet as she became more conscious of her surroundings she heard distant voices.

"Pizzas here!"

"Finally!" She heard a loud stomping of feet. Maybe about two people she guessed.

"Donnie, you having any pizza?" Izzy recognized the voices. Were these the four teens that she had seen in the sewer? The same ones that saved her from those ninjas? Her thoughts raced, but it made her head hurt.

"No" this voice startled izzy a bit. The person it belonged was right beside her. She then noticed his calm breathing and heard him shuffling around a bit.

Trying not to move and still seem asleep, izzy listened to the voices.

"Come on, don. She'll be fine if you leave her for five minutes."

Donnie, izzy now guessed, replied back simply again with a "no"

She felt his cold hand press against her four head, which made her cringe a bit.

"H-hey guys! I think she's waking up!"

'So much for seeming to be a sleep' she thought as don spoke again.

Curiosity taking the better of her, she opened her eyes, and found a brown pair staring right back at her. His face was green and he wore a purple mask. Her eyes widened.

"AAIIEEE!!" Izzy fell off the couch she was lying on and stumbled away. Now having a better look at him she saw he had a shell, and a wooden stick across his back.

'a turtle?!' Izzy thought and screamed again. she shot up to her feet, and glancing to her side she saw a wooden sword that lay on a table. She picked it up and held it infront of her while backing away from the creature. Suddenly her head began to spin, and she wobbled a little before regaining her balance.

"Woah, Relax!" said the giant turtle named don "It's alright, I'm not going to hurt you." He tried to say the last part in a more calming way.

Izzy was breathing heavily and still backing up when three other giant turtles entered the room.

"Don, what happened?!" Asked one with a blue mask. The two others wore a red mask, and an orange mask.

'Ohmygod. I'm dead' thought izzy as she dropped the wooden sword and felt her back hit the wall. 'I must have died in the crash. And everything after that was all fake.'

Her eyes began to tear as she slid to the floor and buried her head in her knees, sobbing silently.

'How could I have died?' Thought izzy. 'Everything feels so really. Maybe I've gone insane?'

Feeling a hand on her shoulder she lifted her head up and saw the turtle with the blue mask was crouched beside her. The three others stood behind him. He gave her a reassuring smile.

Izzy was scared. What would they do to her? would they eat? Or maybe cruely beat her to death? She looked terrified into his calm eyes and thought that if they wanted to hurt her, they would have already done that. 'No' she thought 'I think they're good. I can just tell'

She wanted to ask 'what are you' but thought it sounded too rude, so instead she asked "who are you?" In a quiet voice.

The smile slightly faded from his face and he stood up with the others.

"Well," he began " I, am Leonardo. But you may also call me Leo" izzy noticed two sheathed swords on his shell. His eyes were a darker blue, almost grey, that seemed to fit perfectly with his mask.

Then the one in the orange mask spoke, directly after Leo did.

"And I'm Michelangelo! But my bros call me me Mikey. Or Mike. Either one" he was the shortest of the four, and had many freckles on his face. at his side were a pair of nun chucks.