Dad Returns Again

"You said you would like to see me sir?" I ask him sitting cross legged in front of him.

"Yes. I wanted to discuss the beginning of your training." He says and I nod. "We will begin with your mind."

"Won't I need a strong body?" I ask stupidly, seeing as many movies as I have, I know the answer.

"Yes but first you need a strong mind Jade." He says and I nod again. "Okay to start, if you were betrayed by someone who you depended on and loved, and that same person came back with a true story about the earth being destroyed. How would you react?"

"I'd laugh in their face and suffer the consequence of dying." I reply "My trust doesn't come easily. And once it's lost it's pretty much gone for good."

"Well said, but if the whole world's fate rested on your shoulders would you think twice about trusting them?" Splinter asks me and I reply "Maybe" Splinter throws different scenarios at me until we hear Donnie yell "Pizza!" I grin and look at Splinter he nods and I get up and run over to the guys.

"How's training?" Mikey asks me curiously.

"Pretty cool actually." I reply and he gives an adorable grin. I grab a couple pieces of pizza and sit on a booth seat a little tired from using my brain like that. It's been awhile since I've had to do anything like that.

"Hey Mikey, ya know what we should do?" I ask him with a grin.

"No what?"

"Well I thought about skateboarding together and then pranking your brothers." I say and he grins winking.

"I'm up for that!" he exclaims and we finish our pizza then grab our skateboards. We manage to sneak away from the other three bros and find the perfect spot to skateboard.

"Hey will you do that trick you did for your team?" he asks and I raise my eyebrows surprised.

"How'd you know about that?" I ask and he rubs the back of his head.

"I was hiding in a tree. I wanna see humans skating sometimes man." He says and I shrug.

"I can understand, I mean it's a little creepy but I can understand." I say nodding. He gives me this huge smile and I notice the perfect spot to do a stair trick. I speed up kicking my skateboard into motion giving out an exhilarated yell. Mikey follows suit and we high five each other until I see other humans. I push him into the alley next to us not being able to turn in time. One of them is my dad. Before I can get past him he does his collar grabbing trick and I let out a growl. He turns me around and kicks me, but before he straight up starts beating me, Mikey like a total badass holds his nunchuk knives to my dad and his friend's neck.

"Let the girl go!" he says and my dad drops my collar and I scramble for my skateboard.

"Dad what the hell?" I ask him after I calm Mikey down.

"You found another monster to be your friend that's great, good for you Jade." He says before I slap him. "You might not wanna see this ma'am." I say to the woman he was talking to. "Oh and if you tell anyone about my friend I will find you." I say menacingly to her and she runs off as fast as she can.

"Dad you can think of me as a horrible monster, but Mikey is my friend. He is one of the best people I will ever know or get to know, you have no effing right to call him a monster!"

Mikey POV:

When she tells her dad off for calling me a monster, I almost cry. Since when do humans care so much? Wow I'm starting to sound like Raph.

"C'mon Mikey lets go." She says taking my arm and pulling me after her. I follow her and she opens the manhole sliding down the ladder flexibly.

"Um Mikey," she says hesitantly before we go back to the lair.

"Yeah?" I ask her giving her my cute smile.

"I'm sorry and thank you." She says and I wink.

"Jade just a warning. Each of us have a problem and a bad side. Mine is drinking and being more mature than what my brothers think I am." I tell her and she gives a nod.

"I will accept you all bad side and all."