My Preparations

"Good morning Raph." I say sleepily to the red masked turtle. I get some pizza out of the fridge and eat it. Ok breakfast taken care of. Next Splinter and sneaking out.

"What happened last night?" Raph asks and I groan inwardly.

"I can't explain it to you right now." I say trying to escape before he catches my collar and pins me on the wall, both arms blocking my escape. "Raph if I could explain then I would!" I say and his green eyes meet my blue ones. We end up kissing and he pulls away to make sure.

"Fine three days. If you don't explain by then I will make you tell me." he says before resuming the kiss. Then he pushes up against the wall letting me escape.

"Don't worry Raph. I will explain in three days." I say and he nods. I head to the dojo only to find Leo in there with Splinter.

"Leo, please leave us." Splinter says and Leo nods.

"Leo, ask Raph if he's okay after last night." I request as he walks past me. He nods and I walk forward sitting cross legged in front of Splinter.

"You must go, don't you." Splinter says not asking me.

"Yes master. I need too. Otherwise, I don't believe your family will be safe from whatever's coming." I say and he nods.

"Very well. Take the south exit. It leads you out of the city the quickest." He advises and I nod.

"If I don't return on day three expect my death." I say and he nods. I go to my room grabbing my tonfas as Mikey stands in the doorway.

"You're leaving." he points out, his voice spitting acid.

"I must Mikey. Don't tell the others. Just tell em that I need a break from the sewers for a few days will ya." I reply and he puts his hands on the back of his head.

"Three days." He says and I nod. He walks off and I pull my dragon jacket on putting the hood over my head and putting a black mask over my face. I manage to sneak out and avoid Donnie, Raph, and Leo. I take the south exit as Splinter instructed and manage to get out of NYC in a day.