Chapter Twenty: He's So Sweet

(A/N: Hey guys! Song for this chapter is San Fransisco by: Fly Away by: Five Seconds of Summer)

The boys eventually leave and say their last goodbyes for only a while I hope. I plop down on my bed. Why are boys so exhausting?

I hear my phone buzzing and pull it out, looking at it.

Luke: Are they still there?

Me: No, they just left.

Me: Luke, I love you a lot and have no intention of letting you out of my life, please just remember that.

Luke: I love you too, babe. I never doubted you, I trust you and I hope you trust me too.

He's so sweet

***meanwhile***

Beau's pov

"I'm not jealous, I'm worried." I say and Luke shakes his head. "You are jealous, I know, I can tell. Stop being a dickhead and trust your girlfriend." Luke says and I chuckle. "I'd be a dickhead if I wasn't worried." I say and Luke shoots me a look. "There's a difference between being jealous and being worried. You are jealous, you got angry that they were hanging out." Luke says. "Wouldn't you be too if that fuckhead previously touched your girlfriend?" I nearly tell and he just shakes his head. "I trust Alyssa. That's it. If he were to pull anything, I know she would stop it and I know that she wouldn't hide anything from me, she's shy but I know she's smart." Luke says and I nod.

"I wish it could be that easy." I say and Luke rolls his eyes. "It can be if you just stop being so controlling towards Sam." Luke says to me and I stand. "I am not controlling." I say and he shakes his head. "Of course you are, you were a nervous wreck. Look, if she ever hangs out with people that you don't like, just relax, she's not going to cheat on you, she thinks you're the hottest person alive, have you not seen the way she looks at you? It's like her eyes turn into red hearts or something." Luke chuckles and I smile.

"She fucking worships you, you're all she talks about." He adds. "How do you know that?" I ask just before he leaves. "I'm dating her best friend." He says before closing the door behind him. I sigh and push call.

"Hey baby." I hear and smile. "Hi, how was your night, did you have fun?" I ask and she chuckles. "Yeah, we did." She says. "How are you guys doing?" She asks and I shrug. "We're okay." I say. "I know you're worried, Beau but I love you." She says and I nod. "I love you too babe. We only have four shows left. Two in Cali, one in Washington, and one in Vancouver Canada." I say and I can tell she's smiling. "Then you'll come back down? To San Fransisco?" She asks and I nod. "Yeah."

***Alyssa's pov***

I make myself some mac and cheese and Sam grabs some too and we sit on the couch and binge watch American Horror story.

(Wednesday)

When I wake up, I hear a soft voice.

"Alyssa, wake up baby..." My eyes slowly flutter open and I see Luke's face in mine. His lip piercing and his big hazel eyes. My eyes widen and I jump into his arms.

"Baby, you're here." I say and he chuckles and nods. "Beau and I drove down here last night, we decided it was too long to be away from you guys." Luke says, pulling away and keeping his hands on my waist.

I kiss his lips and he chuckles. "We're going to go to the beach, play in the ocean, and get ice cream..." He trails off, whispering with his cheek against mine, swaying us back and forth. I giggle and wrap my legs around his torso and he holds me up. "Go get ready babe." He says and I nod and run upstairs to my room. I put on my light pink bikini and a white net dress over it that's meant to go over bathing suits.

I put on my light blue flip flops and grab a bag putting everything I'd need in it. I walk downstairs, the bag around my shoulders and Luke eyes me up and down. "Daaamn." He says and I laugh and shake my head. "Don't." I say and walk downstairs and lean against his chest.

Beau walks out of the kitchen and smiles at me and I hug him briefly. "Hey Beau." I smile and he smiles back, opening a soda can. He takes a drink and sits on the couch with Luke and I and we wait for Sam.

After about fifteen minutes, Sam walks down in a white halter top white dress that kind of looks like that dress Marilyn monroe wore. Her blonde hair is in big waves and her make up isn't done and yet she's gorgeous.

Beau hesitates and then stands up and hugs Sam. She's only a few centimeters shorter than him with her white sandal wedges. His hands go down her back and I turn to Luke and giggle in his chest and he laughs too.

"Stop having sex in front of us." I say into Luke's shirt and Sam and Beau laugh. "Sorry." Beau chuckles and takes Sam's hand. "Let's go." He says and we get into Beau's jeep and Luke and I sit in the back and Beau drives with Sam in the passenger seat.

I sit in the middle seat so that I can lean on Luke and he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer and I fall asleep on him until we get there when he wakes me up.

"Alyssa, we're here." He says softly and I giggle and we get up and walk down to the beach.

Hey guys how are you? I have school today unfortunately. I thought we were going to have a day off bc of weather but nOPE.

Damn I absolutely hate school. Anyway guys, I hope you enjoyed the 20TH CHAPTER!!!!!

Luke and Beau visit :)

Anyway, remember to vote and comment please and I hope you guys enjoyed Thanksgiving for those of you who celebrate it. Happy reading!

-Sara