Chapter Two: Like What You See?

(A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter as much as I did writing it. Please go follow the account that I will add. She's actually requested this so I got the idea from her to write this. It's dedicated to her but I can't figure out how to dedicate a chapter to someone so I'm going to tag her and I hope everyone reading this will follow her. Enjoy. Vote and Comment please!) ~Sara xx

_PInkyDinky_

Luke's pov

We go to the food court and wait for the boys to grab food before we decide to leave and get back to the hotel. Since there is an odd number of us, I got my own room (thank God). Daniel and Beau share a room, and James and Jai share a room.

I go to my room and gape at the large king sized bed taking up a majority of the room. Wow. I jump on the bed and before I know it, I've fallen asleep.

***

"The little dickhead's sleeping." Jai whispers after I hear the door open. I decide to keep my eyes closed to see what they do.

"Aw, what a little cutie!" James says in his high pitched voice. "Let's wake him up." Daniel says and I can tell he's shruging. "No, we'll leave him, let's go." Beau says and they walk out, thankfully locking my door. A few minutes later I decide it's safe to get up. They probably left to go eat.

I check my messages.

Beau: "We left to get dinner, we'll be back around eight, see you later. We tried waking you up but you must've been too tired."

Liars. I roll my eyes and close my phone. It's six. I've got two hours. And I'm hungry. I put on some jeans and a flannel shirt with some boots and walk downstairs, brushing my hair off of my forehead. I see a few girls, turned around in the lobby but I continue on to the coffee place just off of the lobby walking just past them.

"Luke?" I turn around and see the two girls from the mall. "Oh, hey." I say, smiling at them. They're still dressed in their same outfits. "Where are the other boys?" The one in the dress asks...I think her name is Sam or something. "Oh yeah, they left to go eat without me, I just took a nap." I shrug and they nod. "Well, if you're alone for dinner, you could join us?" She asks.

"What are you guys doing for dinner?" I ask and they shrug. "Not much, we're literally probably just driving to McDonalds." The other one says...I'm pretty sure her name is Alyssa. "Okay, I guess, I'll drive." I say. I don't know them well enough, they could just be some stalker fans like the other girls.

I'm really glad the fans don't exactly know where we are. "So you guys are at this hotel?" I ask and Alyssa (the one sitting in the front seat) nods shyly. "You too?" She asks and I nod. I get to the McDonalds and we all order and they offer me the money for them but I just hand it back.

"It's no big deal." I shrug.

Both of them smile and just agree which I'm glad about. I don't need them spending any money around me. "How old are you guys?" I ask. "I'm eighteen, she's nineteen." Alyssa says and I nod. "Who's your favorite member?" I ask, smirking at both of them.

"Can't tell you." Sam chuckles. "Why not?" I ask and she shakes her head after taking a bite of her burger. "Classified information." Sam shrugs and Alyssa giggles the cutest giggle I've ever heard. "Okay, so how long are you guys staying here?" I ask them. "We're staying a week." Alyssa says, taking a drink of her milkshake.

"Can I try that?" I ask her and she hands it to me and laughs at me. I take a drink and hand it back to her. "Well, do you guys maybe want to come to my room, I got video games and movies?" I shrug and Alyssa begins. "I don't think-"

"YES." Sam yells, interrupting Alyssa. "Like now?" I ask and Sam shrugs. "Sure." She says and I nod. We eat, grab Starbucks, and get to our hotel. Luckily there are no fans around. Except these two. We get to my room and I sit on the bed. Sam and Alyssa sit on the couch next to my bed and I sigh.

"Tired?" Alyssa asks and I nod. "Yeah, we've had a long few months." I sigh and Sam nods. "Got Cake tour, we kind of know." She nods. "Yeah I bet you do." I respond. I sit up and turn on the tv. "Are you guys old enough to watch Family Guy?" I ask and they nod and giggle. "We're eighteen, remember?" Sam asks and I nod, laughing.

"Sorry, I'm used to fans being like fourteen or something." I shrug. "Well, do you guys like Family Guy?" I ask and both girls nod and sit on either side of me. Soon, I feel my eyelids getting heavier and I fall asleep to the sounds of the tv and Sam and Alyssa laughing.

My bedroom door opens and the boys walk in, waking me up. "Woah, Luke." James laughs. "What?" I ask. "You guys again?" Jai asks and the girls awkwardly laugh as if a bit shy. "Yeah, we just got McDonalds and we're just watching tv." Alyssa shrugs. Beau sits next to Sam and I can tell she's nervous. They're not as nervous around me anymore.

"Do you guys get with fans ever?" Sam asks Beau. "What do you mean get with?" Beau asks. "Well, you know..." Sam giggles and Beau laughs. "Well, no, but I would definitely make an acception..." He says and I stand up. "Ew!" I yell. "What the hell, both of you get out of my room before you start making out." I yell and Beau takes Sam out of the room. Alyssa seems anxious now that Sam is gone but I sit back down next to her.

"Luke get ready, we're going to the club." Daniel says, pulling his shirt over his head. "Don't get undressed in here, Daniel, this isn't your room." I say and he shakes his head. "I wasn't going to." He says, walking out behind Jai and James. "The club?" Alyssa asks from next to me.

"Yeah, well, you can come if you want, we'll probably be there at like ten." I shrug and she nods. "Sounds good." She answers. "I should go back to my hotel room and change." She says, getting off of the bed and walking towards the door.

"See you later?" I ask and she nods, smiling at me.

***Sam's POV***

"I should go, Beau, Alyssa's probably at Luke's room still." I say. He grabs my wrist. "Wait, she's not first of all, she's at her room (Luke texted me) and uhm...do you maybe want to meet us at the club tonight at like ten, we'll be there, it's just across the street." He shrugs and I nod. "Okay, Beau, I'll see you then." I smile and he smiles back, kissing my cheek.

I leave and can't believe what just happened. This whole day has been weird as hell. First the mall, then McDonalds with LUKE BROOKS and I just got a kiss on the cheek from Beau Brooks oh my fucking God can you kill me before my happiness gets taken away.

I get to our hotel room and see Alyssa sitting on the bed, holding her tribal print dress to her chest. It's short but it's not revealing, perfect for Tonight. "That's perfect for Tonight." I tell her and she nods her head like an idiot. God I would be too If I was her.

Hell, I'm happy that I'm not her, I just got kissed on the cheek by Beau Brooks. Holy shit and it wasn't staged or anyhting, it was real. He truly felt an urge to kiss me on the cheek. Why else would he have done it. Wow I can't believe this is happening. I'm such a loser.

It's only eight. I take a shower, put on my dress, curl my hair, do my make up, and put on my heels. The dress is black and longer but revealing. The bottom half resembles a pencil skirt and the top is basically just lace with solid black covering my boobs a little. Almost shaped like a bra. And it's long sleeved.

I walk out of the bathroom at around ninethirty and Alyssa and I both gape at each other. She's wearing the tribal print dress and a pair of wedges we bought today. She has her hair straightened and a bit is tied back. "Wow." We both say at the same time and laugh.

"Oh my fucking God, we look great." I say as we both look in the mirror at ourselves. We decide to go down to the coffee shop. Both of us decided against actually drinking (because we're not of age) and because it's distasteful. That's what Alyssa says but she's a little prude sometimes.

We grab a coffee and walk acrossed the street. Alyssa says she sees the boys inside looking at us but I tell her not to look at them, tease them a little. Of course she disobeys me by waving and smiling like an idiot at Luke. He smiles and waves back. I shake my head at her and she giggles. "Sorry." She laughs and smiles back up at Luke one more time. We both get inside when the boys let us in and sit on bar stools beside each other.

"Damn." Beau says, approaching me. "Like what you see?"