Chapter Sixteen: The Zoo

(A/N: Hey guys. I'm up really late watching Family Guy and updating this bc I have no life. I swear I hate updating during the day so I just stay all night and update then wth. So, I'm going to wait until a while to actually post this so yeah. Bear with me and correct me when I make mistakes please. Okay anyway, song for this chapter will be Fall For You I forgot who it's by, Idek. Okay. Vote, comment, and enjoy!) ~Nashty_xx

*Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again don't make me change my mind. Or I won't live to see another day, I swear it's true. Because a girl like you is impossible to find. You're impossible to find*

***Sam's pov***

I spent the last hour watching Bobs Burgers until finally one o clock came around and I walked downstairs to the lobby where Beau stood wearing a tie. What the fuck. I walk down and hug him and he hands me a rose. "Aw Beau you're such a loser." I laugh and he laughs too. I hold the Rose and we walk in to his car.

"So, where will our date be?" I ask and he shrugs can't tell you." He says and I give him a look. "Oh c'mon, just tell me." I beg and he shakes his head. "Nope." He states and I sigh. "By the way, you look beautiful." He says and I blush. His hand rests on my upper thigh and I nearly melt to the floor under his touch.

***Alyssa's pov***

"Okay, Luke, where are we going?" I ask and he shrugs. "No idea." He says and I laugh. "Okay let's go...I don't know." He sighs. "We could go to the Zoo?" He shrugs and I lock eyes with him. "Perfect. I gotta change...wanna come with me?" I ask, smirking and he nods chuckling. We go back to the hotel room and I remove my clothes and of course Luke persuades me into...doing stuff...and then I put on better clothes.

I stand up and put on clean panties and high waisted shorts and a crop top and I re straighten my hair an put that hat back on that he gave me. I put on my vans and re touch up my make up until I'm happy. I hug Luke. "You literally always look so beautiful." He says into my neck an I giggle.

We walk down and decide to be old fashioned. We grab a bag and fill it with water and soda and subway sandwiches. He of course tells me he'll carry it and we walk to the max station. We buy two tickets and get on the max, sitting by each other.

Luke holds my hand and occasionally kisses my cheek. "I love you." He'd whisper. "I love you too." I'd respond. We finally got to the Hollywood Zo and walked off of the max which was underground and we walk to the elevator pressing the up button. There are no numbers just up and down.

We walk to the Zoo entrance and Luke of course buys our tickets. We walk in and Luke looks at the map. "I can't read a map to save my life." He chuckles and I take it from him. "Pacific Northwest is the first area to our left." I say, pointing to a high bridge thing that people are walking over.

"C'mon, babe." I say, taking his hand. Just before we enter the Pacific Northwest, there are two Mountain Goats in an enclosure. I walk over, pulling Luke. One lays in grass in front of me behind a metal bar fence. Luke rests his chin on his shoulder and wraps his arms around my waist.

I smile and he pulls me to the Pacific Northwest to see the animals. We walk past a bird enclosure. "C'mon, birds are boring." He says and I giggle as he pulls me forward and towards a bear enclosure. Black bears.

There's a board describing the habitat and appetite of the average black bear in the Northwest and also describes size. "Pacific Northwest is boring." He says and I nod in agreement. "I know, tell me about it." I say laughing because I'm from there.

Of course he doesn't know that. We walk towards another enclosure to show an Elk. Like an actual live Elk. "Woah what the hell is that!? A deer?" He asks and I laugh. "No It's not a deer." I laugh. "It's an Ellk. Looks like a big one." I say and he kisses my cheek laughing. "You're so cute." He smiles and I roll my eyes.

We continue walking and eventually, we just see birds until we ditch the mapp and go wherever the signs point. "Let's go to Antartica!" I nearly shout, my elephant ear in my hand. He chuckles and pulls me into a cave and we walk up to a glass. A polar Bear lays lazily on the ground, his chest heaving up and down facing us.

"Luke, I want it." I say and he chuckles. "I'm serious, I want it look at his cute little face." I say and he chuckles, kissing my cheek. "You're cuter." He says and I roll my eyes.

"C'mon, Luke, nothing is cuter than that animal lying there." I say and he chuckles. "You are." He whispers and I shake my head. We continue walking towards the end of the tunnel and see a bunch of penguins running around and diving everywhere.

"I wanna go to Africa." Luke whines and I chuckle and pull him to the Africa section after we ask a bunch of people. We walk in and see a cave and walk in. Through a glass wall is a lion enclosure. I gasp. "Luke, look at them, they're so cool." I gape and he nods and chuckles. "I know look at the babies." He points and hugs me from behind. "They're so cute." He says kissing my cheek. "Luke, you aren't even looking at them." I scold him and he chuckles.

"How can I when you're right in front of me?" He asks and I laugh "Am I in your way?" I ask and he chuckles. "No, I was trying to say, how can I look at them when all I wanna look at is you?" He asks and I giggle as he kisses me.

"I love you." I whisper and he chuckles. "I love you too baby." He says, kissing my lips. I can feel his lip ring and mine. Yes, we both have lip rings which is funny. "Too much metal?" I ask and he chuckles. "A little." He laughs and I laugh too.

"No, I love it." He says, a little more seriously. "I don't want this to be our last day." I whine and he nods. "Me neither, Alyssa but just think about it. In like a week or two, we'll be both at the L.a house enjoying ourselves. We'll all be in one house and we'll have such a great time." He says.

"And we'll have more than a week to get to know each other so I can take you on more dates and spoil you and love you..." He says, running his hand up my arm and kissing my neck from behind me. "I can't wait until then, Luke." I say and he kisses me and nods. "Me too, babe."