Chapter Four: La Show

"So, what are you doing today?" Luke asks me and I shrug. "I don't know yet, I'll probably stay in and watch movies." I shrug. I can't believe Luke Brooks is in my hotel room. I really can't believe any of this is happening right now.

"Well, mind if I join you?" He asks, one of his eyes a bit wider than the other and he flashes a cute innocent smile. "Not at all." I say and heat up some popcorn and turning on the tv to Disney.

Pocahontas is on.

We watch a few older Disney movies and eat popcorn and cuddle on the bed. Before I realize it, I'm falling asleep against Luke's shoulder.

***

The door slams open and my eyes immediately go to the clock. I see Sam in what looks like Beau's clothes and her hair is messy but she has the biggest smile on her face.

She sets her things down and I shake Luke. "Luke, It's six, you have to go." I push him out of the door but he stops at the door. "I'll see you there?" He smirks and I nod. He unexpectedly pushes his lips against mine and runs down the hall.

I close the door and sigh. I look up at Sam and she holds up two back stage passes that she apparently got from James. She hands me one and I decide to get dressed and get there early but the only problem is that Luke and Beau can't find us so we're stuck in line with the other fans.

I decided on skinny jeans and my Dirty Pig hoodie (yes I came prepared to see them in concert). I curled my blonde hair and did my make up after slipping on some converse.

I walk out and see Sam in a pair of high waisted shorts and a DP tee shirt tied around her waist so you can see the top of her shorts. She has vans on and her hair is straightened.

We get there and again, we're stuck in a damn line. I sit there and Sam texts Beau but they can't come out and look for us. I just roll my eyes. Sam sighs. "This isn't even worth it." She says loud enough for a bunch of girls to hear. One laughs, one nods in agreement, and one glares. The different types of people...

"What!? You got something to say!? You'd feel the same if you've slept with one of them." She rolls her eyes and I can't help but laugh and everyone turns around with wide eyes "Jk." She says, fake laughing. Oh my fucking God this bitch.

She's gonna get her ass kicked. She smiles politely at the security guard when we walk up and he smiles back, checking our passes and letting us in. When we see the boys, we both scream and jump up and down, freaking out sarcastically.

"Haha very funny." Luke says after the door closes and he pulls me by the waist towards him. I stand in shock for a bit and he presses his lips to mine once again and I'm glad.

"Get a room." Sam gags and Beau laughs. "Shut the fuck up." I say to her. I like that I'm feeling a little more confident around the boys as I was before.

Luke kisses my cheek and hugs me. "Luke, what are you even doing?" I laugh and he bends down, looking up at me. "Cuddling you." He says and continues to hug me and squeeze me.

He's so adorable I swear.

We hear giggling and turn around to see Sam and Beau making out. "Ew." I say and Luke covers my eyes. "Don't look, it's naughty." He says and James laughs, hugging Luke and I.
"Aw what a little cutie." He says.
Soon Daniel and Jai join us.
"On stage in fifteen." Ronnie Diamond says.
"Holy shit you're Ronnie Diamond." I say and he nods.
"Yeah..." He says awkwardly.
I go up and hug him and Luke rolls his eyes.
"Aw, Ronnie." Beau says and hugs us and it becomes another group hug with Ronnie Diamond awkwardly standing in the middle.
"I love you guys." Jai says and everyone lets out an, "Awwwww."
I just laugh and squirm away from the hug and so does Sam.

Ronnie looks down at his watch once we all disperse. "five minutes." Luke wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close.

"Are you nervous?" I ask, pulling my face away and resting my hands on his shoulders. "No." He says, burying his face in my neck.

He kisses the side of my face. "Why are you so clingy?" I ask. "I'm not, I'm just  in a cuddly mood." He whispers. "Nah, he's just horny." Beau laughs and Sam giggles, kissing him. Luke just blushes.

"One minute, get ready." Ronnie yells and I hold Luke. Luke kisses my cheek and walks over to the other boys near the stage. Sam walks over and waves her eyebrows.

"Get some." She says flirtatiously and I shake my head at her. "Stop." I whisper. Suddenly, I hear Best Friends come on and the boys walk on stage.

I jump in excitement. After a while of watching, we sit in Luke's dressing room backstage on the couch. "So, what did you and Luke do last night?" Sam asks, winking. "Nothing." I shrug.

"Nothing?" She asks in disbelief. "Yeah but we could both hear you guys doing stuff." I laugh and Sam giggles, her cheeks heating up.

"We did a lot of stuff." She nods. "Is he nearly as big as he acclaims?" I ask and she nods dramatically. "Bigger." She says and I laugh.

"It wasn't all about that though, it was really...cute, he was kind of...vulnerable." She says almost as if she's confused herself about the whole incident.

"Oh...how so?" I ask and she shrugs. "Not like a girl vulnerable but like he was really gentle and cute." She shrugs. "Ew."

"Don't tell him I told you that." She warns me and I swear not to tell. "But did you enjoy it?" I ask her and she nods. "Yeah, I did." She smiles, blushing.

"How about you and Luke?" She asks, changing the subject. "What do you mean how about Luke and I?" I ask. "Well, you like him for damn sure, would you have sex with him if he asked you Tonight?" She asks.

"Well, I don't know I mean would I loose my virginity to Luke Brooks? YES." I yell. "Really?" She asks. "Yeah why? I mean he's like one of my idol's and I do really like him."

"I know but stop thinking about him as your idol and more as maybe a boyfriend I mean what if he wasn't famous and you had met him? Then would you loose your virginity to him?" She asks.

"Uhm...yeah but I might wait." I shrug. "But him being famous or whatever doesn't make a difference to me, it just made it easier for me to meet him." I say.

"I guess but you shouldn't treat him like your idol, you should treat him like a regular person just like you and I." She says and leaves me alone in Luke's dressing room.

I go on my phone and check new tweets from friends. They're all fans. I sigh and the door opens to reveal a sweaty Luke.

"How was it?" I ask and without answer, he sits right on my lap. I wince a little and he starts kissing me. "It was amazing." He smiles and I smile back.

He kisses my lips and I giggle a little. "Luke, when are you going to leave to continue tour?" I ask and he shrugs. "I don't know, I think on Sunday why?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Just wondering." I brush it off for now and decide to enjoy my time with him while I can.