Chapter 9

Hey guys!

Hope yous'e are all okay!

This is just a short chapter as I desperatley need to update! :( might do another up dare either at the end of this week or the beginning of next week! :)

Iv'e statred some Janoskians imagines so if you want one them just ask me! ~LukesSassyAss

Beau'sp.o.v

After about twenty minutes after I had apologized to Mary the twins and mum came in with some sandwiches, bags of crisps and bottle of water.

" What sandwiches would you like you two, there's cheese, tuna mayonnaise or ham?" mum said, directing it to me and Mary.

"cheese please!" Mary smiled.

Mum passed Mary the sandwich. Mary looked like she could of done with one of nonnas giant feasts that we have on everyones birthdays.

We would all go home stuffed as pigs. That's the main reason we all loved eachothers birthdays!

I came back to reality when mum was talking to me.

"which sandwich Beau?" she smiled at me.

"ham please" I replied with a weak smile.

**2 hours later**

Mum and the twins had went home for a little while to get a shower, change of clothes, a bit of slep etc because they had been at the hospital for over a day now.

Me and Mary were just talking when she went silent for a while.

"Beau?" she said.

"Yeah?"I smiled.

" I know I shouldn't be bringing this up at this moment in time but look at the mess I have made of my wrist, Iv'e got stiches and eveything." She said, sounding dissopointed.

I didn't say a word, I slowly picked up her wrist to reveal a blood red gash with jet black stiches zig-zaged stiches running through it. I lifted her tiny wrist up to my mouth and kissed it, she will be okay now, iv'e got my Mary back.