Chapter 8

Im so sorry I haven't updated in a while but I have had some family problems in the last month or so! :'( here chapter 8 guys!

10+ votes for the next chapter!

Comment, like and follow!

~LukesSassyAss 

Beau's p.o.v

I got home after a long walk down the road, I was going to apologise to Mary.

As I walked upto the house the door was slightly opened, I couldn't figure out what had happened, just as I was going into a daydream, II checked my phone, I had a text off mum, it was sent twenty mins ago,it read; 

"Come to the hospital now, its Mary!"

My heart dropped, I started to think of all the possible things that could of happened to her.

I knew that I had to get to the hospital immediatley! I fumbled around in my pocket searching desperatley for my car keys. When I found them I ran outside, locking the front door within a wink of an eye.

I sped down the roads, going at 90mph, barely taking my foot of the gas to get round tight, bendy roads.

I finally saw the hospital within my sight, I pulled on the handbrake, probally burning out my wheels whilst doing so. I ran into the main building of the Hospital.

" What room is Mary Brooks in?" I shouted at the lady behind the front desk, out of breath.

" Down that corridor, room eight, your'e third left", She mumbled.

I sprinted down the corridor, I looked to my left to see mum, Luke and Jai gathered around the hospital bed.

I walked in, my eyes started to sting as a salty tear ran down my cheek.

Mary lay almost lifeless on the bed, her chest slowly rising them falling. All three of them stared at me with red, glassy eyes.

Jai was the first one to break the silence.

"You made her do this."he whispered.

"It was you!" he almost shouted.

"It was you who made MAry think like she was a nobody, you did Beau!"He shouted.

All of a sudden he launched on me, pushing me to the cold, tiled flooring in the room. He started throwing punch after punch at my face, luckily I managed to dodge all of them.

Luke jumped onto the ground where he pulled Jai of me and draged him outside. Mum more or less peeled me off the ground, I looked at her as more tears spilled out of my tired eyes.

Mum pulled me in for a hug.

"Its okay, Beau, it's not your fault, it's no ones fault, she going to be fine, the doctor's said that she should be waking up soon. She had a blood transfusion earlier on." Mum said to me, soothing my full body.

 I let out a weak smile, knowing that my best friend, sidekick and my younger sister, Mary, was going to be okay.

*** Two hours later***

All of us were sat in the hospital room, Jai asleep on Luke's shoulder, all of us watching every little move Mary made, once in a while her hand twitching.

We were all in a sort of trance, our eyes still glued on her. A small murmur came from her. Everybodys eye's widened, also by this time Jai was awake.

"What happened?" A small sound came from Mary, everybody darting towards her.

"MARY!" Jai shouted taking her into a warm embrace.

Mary and Jai have always been the closest out of all of us, when we were younger if we were playing games in teams Luke and Jai would fight over who got to go with Mary, it was quite  funny looking back on it.

Jai was crying. "don't ever scare me lke that again Mary,okay?Jai whispered.

"I wont"Mary said.

Luke and Mum hugged her, the twins and mum went to get a doctor, leaving me and Mary alone, time for my apoligy I guess.

We looked into eachothers eyes, she slowly opened her arms, I ran towards her, squeezing her so tight, I didn't want to let go of her.

"I'm such a dick, i'm so sorry Mary"I cried into her shoulder.

"I know you are Beau but your'e my dick of a brother"She laughed lightly.

"You don't understand how much I love you Mary"he said with so much emotion in his voice.

"I love you too BeauJob!" She laughed.

I didn't care about anything at this point, I was just glad that my little sister was safe.