Chapter 5

Over 200 reads!!WOW!!!! I thought this would get like 5 reads or something! ~LukesSassyAss

Jai's p.o.v

I woke up to hear banging and clattering coming from Mary's room, I looked up to see Luke not in his bed.I slowly dragged myself out of my bed and shot some of Luke's shorts on and my black Janoskians jumper on.

Me and Mary would always were these jumpers on the same day because we thought it was pretty cute to be matching with your siblings.As I made my way to Mary's room I heard arguing with her and Luke.

"LUKE, YOU NEED TO MOVE MY BED BEFORE YOU PUT THAT AIRBED DOWN!"Mary screamed to Luke.

"We can move that later!" Luke said to Mary.

"we need to fit the matress on the floor aswell!"

By this time I kind of gathered that some of Mary's friends were sleeping over.

"who's sleeping?"I muttered half asleep to Mary.

"Britney and Phoebe!"She also screamed in exitment at me.

Britney is Mary's best friend.She is Seventeen.She was smaller than Mary, only by about three inches, with bright red hair mid waist length and bright blue eyes, she was very pretty but I knew I could never go out with her because it would ruin mine and Mary's friendship, plus, she is dating Niall Horan, yeah you heard me right.She is one of the youngest fashion designers in the world!She designs outfits for One Direction, Cher Lloyd, Kylie Minogue, Olly Murs and even Justin Bieber.

Phoebe is so nice!She has mousy brown hair that is dip-dyed bright red.She looks like she has just walked out from a modelling career!Phoebe was six months older than Mary but that didn't interfear witht there friendship.Phoebe is dating someone called Harry.They have been dating for two and a half years now.Phoebe has got a part-time job as a back-up singer in major live concerts.

Luke's p.o.v

Mary is so bossy.I offered to help her and all of a sudden im her slave!Her two best friends are coming over tonight, Britney and Phoebe, it is sometimes pretty awkward because me and Phoebe were once dating secretly but Mary caught us making out in the living room, awkward times.

I still talk to Phoebe though and were all totally cool with eachother now.

Mary's p.o.v

Luke is such a shit helper it is unbeleiveable!All he does is drags stuff out from under my bed and asks what they are, so now I just say something random like; "Oh yeah, that's my used condom collection" or something stupid like that, I know that always pisses him off.