Chapter 12

Kasumi

To be honest, I didn't have the mood for the dinner. Not that I don't like Grandma Aya and Grandpa Hiro, it's just that I dislike being in the same room with Deidara. It makes me feel sick and disgusted. I mean, how can a guy kiss you then suddenly run off to the girl you hate? I had him and ran away from him because I was too blinded by my own feelings. Stupid, I know. Wait, why am I thinking about this?!

Somehow, Hidan found out about the dinner. Maybe through Deidara? Tch, that big mouth.

// WEDNESDAY NIGHT //

After dinner was finished, I went into my room to finish up my last homework. The past few days have been rather disturbing. Ino and Deidara have been making out around the school whenever I was in that particular venue at the same time as them. It was rather disgusting more than disturbing.

I was on my laptop, when Hidan started to chat with me.

( JashinWorshipper= Hidan / KasumiOfTheMist= Kasumi )

JashinWorshipper: So, I bet you're gonna have a fucking great time this Saturday night with Deidara in your territory ;)

KasumiOfTheMist: Shut up. As if I want to! It's just to show my uncle some face! Besides, that guy's grandparents took care of me when I was younger. If I don't show up, they'll probably think I grew up into some arrogant bitch.

JashinWorshipper: Yeah, yeah. Anyways, what're you gonna do about that Ino and him?

KasumiOfTheMist: Whoa o.o that's the first time you didnt cuss in a sentence.

JashinWorshipper: Just answer the fucking question!! D:<

KasumiOfTheMist: I... i'm not sure.

JashinWorshipper: Hmmm... I got a plan... will tell ya tomorrow ~ bye!

- JashinWorshipper logged out -

// THE NEXT DAY //

// THURSDAY //

As I rode on my motorcycle into school, I noticed Hidan and his motorcycle parked next to my usual parking space. I was rather confused. He usually doesn't wait for me... so, what's going on? Maybe, it had to do with the plan he was talking about yesterday?

In the swarm of students, I loudly rev my engine to get the students attention because they were not making space for me. As I loudly rev my engine, the students quickly move aside to make way. As I parked my motorcycle next to Hidan, he greeted me with a 'good morning'. I greeted him back. I got off my motorcycle and took off my helmet. Hidan was just leaning against his motorcycle, facing my direction, but his gaze is not on me.

I was about to ask him why he was just standing there when he suddenly grabbed me and kissed me full on the lips. His hands grabbed me tightly by my forearm, as if he doesn't want to let go. His kiss was rough and I was full of shock. My eyes were wide open while his eyes were shut. I tried to squirm myself free, but the way his hands tightly gripped me, it's as though he trying to tell me to act naturally. He shoved his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues melded together. As we broke the kiss, our lips were still connected by a strand of saliva. I quickly wiped it off.

"What the heck was that for?!" I smacked his chest several times, yet he still had a smirk on his face.

His eyes were looking at a certain corner. I followed his gaze, and saw Deidara glaring at Hidan. It was as though steam was coming out of Deidara's ears, his face was red with anger while Hidan chuckled and pulled me closer by the waist. His mouth was moving while his knuckles turned white. He was about to stomp over here when out of nowhere, Ino appeared and stole him away. I released myself from Hidan's arms. I took my school bag and slung it on my right shoulder.