Chapter 4

Kasumi

It's been already a week being in Konoha High. The girls here are kinda nosy, and the guys here are a little bit... well, disgusting? Perverts? I saw one guy hiding in the cubicle of the female toilet. He claims that he thought it was the male toilet. I kinda kicked him out of the toilet. He flew into the lockers.

I almost screamed at my uncle for not telling me Deidara was in the same school as me. I can't believe I'm gonna spend another two years in the same school as him. He told me that he was too excited of my arrival in Konoha. I had a mental face palm.

Everyday, during lunch, I'd sit with Ino, Sakura, Temari, Ten Ten and Hinata. I would occasionally look at the Akatsuki table to find Deidara staring back at me, with a smirk on his face. After many years, he hasn't changed. Lucky thing, the only period we share is PE. And, Lunch, if you call that a period. Haha, get it? Period. Gah, my jokes are lame...

One of the Akatsuki members, Sasori, is in my Math class. Sasori sits behind me during Math. I ask him for help during class if Sakura doesn't know how to solve the Math problem. I find Sasori pretty smart! I share Japanese Literature / English class with one of the Akatsuki member that was named Tobi. He sits a table away from me. I find him a little weird though. He wears a freaking orange mask that has only one eye hole! And, the teacher seem to be okay with it! I did a table flip in my mind. Though, I also find him a little adorable. Our English teacher told us to write a poem of any kind and he told us to read it out to the class. He told Tobi to read out his poem to the class and he recited;

Rose are red,

Violets are blue,

Sugar is sweet,

And, so are you!

The poem itself was cute, really. I think he took it off from the Internet. My poem was about death and blood. It goes;

As my blood,

Started pouring,

Seeping through,

My wound.

I think of that lullaby,

You used to sing me to sleep,

I started to close my eyes,

And sleep for eternity

My English teacher thought I wanted to commit suicide, but I just said that I was arguing with my parents. So far, the only periods I don't share with any Akatsuki members are Homeroom, Biology, and free period. Oh yeah, I forgot I share PE period with Hidan too.

I heard that the Konoha Elite and the Akatsuki are enemies or something. 

The Konoha Elite consists of;

Naruto Uzumaki, who is Hinata Hyuga's boyfriend and vice-captain of the basketball team.

Sasuke Uchiha, who is the captain of the school's basketball team, Sakura Haruno's boyfriend and the younger brother of an Akatsuki member named, Itachi Uchiha.

Shikamaru Nara, who is Temari's boyfriend and the head of the Shogi club.

Neji Hyuga, who is the cousin of Hinata Hyuga, boyfriend of Ten Ten, captain of the Judo club and Class President for Sophmore year students. 

Rock Lee, who is the captain of the Karate club and the teacher's pet of Guy Sensei.

Gaara, who is the younger brother of Temari and Kankuro.

Kiba Inuzuka, who is in the basketball team and Ino Yamanaka's boyfriend.

Choji Akimichi, who is the best friend of Shikamaru Nara and Sai, who is in the Art Club.