Chapter 7

Kasumi

I parked my motorcycle in my usual parking spot in school. I had the most terrible weekend, ever! I didn't have the mood to go to school today, but my uncle literally dragged me out of my bed. I sighed in annoyance while taking off my helmet and getting of my motorcycle.

After that, I walked into the school, ignoring the looks I was given when I pushed some students that were in my way. Sometimes, I feel like pulling my hair out of my head. Things turn me off so easily! For example, I was in the park last Saturday, and guess what! It just had to rain so God damn heavily!!

I saw Itachi at his locker, which is next to my locker. Well, we're locker neighbours. I found out that we share Free Period together. Which is pretty weird for me because I've been in this school for almost two months and I just found out he is in my Free Period just a few weeks ago! I walked to my locker and opened it. I threw my helmet onto one of it's shelves. Lucky thing, the shelves were big enough to fit my helmet. I took out books and inserted them into my bag. 

"Well, someone doesn't look happy today." I heard Itachi say in a monotonous voice.

I grunted and replied, "Bad weekend. Besides, it's a Monday."

"You're the first person I know to be acting normal on Mondays." I say in a bored tone, yawning after that.

I heard Itachi chuckled. I have a few conversations with Itachi everyday, since we're locker neighbours.

"Have a good day ahead." he smirked as he closed his locker, while making his way to his next class.

I closed my locker door and turned around. I saw Deidara, who's locker happened to be across mine, glaring in the direction of Itachi. Deidara looked to the front and saw me looking at him. He gave me a small smile. I just rolled my eyes and walked towards my next class.

I can't believe I had feelings for him. Wait, what am I thinking? It was just a summer fling...

I was the first one to reach class. I took a sit at my usual seat and placed my bag on the table. I rested my head on top of my bag, to get some extra sleep.

"Summer fling, huh? Are you sure? It didn't seem like it!" I heard a voice in my head.

"Shut up!!" I grumbled.

"Stupid mind talking to me!!" I mumbled.

"Yo~ are you okay?" I saw Kankuro a few feet away from my table.

"Splendid..." I muttered sarcastically.

He walked and took a seat to the table next to mine.

"So..." Kankuro started.

"The rain on Saturday was pretty heavy, wasn't it?" he says, looking at me.

Ever since I was introduced to him by Temari, he keeps talking to me, and sometimes flirting.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged.

"So, are you busy-"

"Yes, I'm busy." I shot at him.

"Well, what about-"

"Look, Kankuro... I'm not interested." I say.

"I'd rather be friends, okay?" I suggested.

"Well... fine." he pouted.

We sat there, talking about random things as students started filing into the class. 

The hours in class flied pretty fast, before I knew it, it was already PE. I changed into my PE attire and walked towards the field. I saw a few students there, so I sat at one of the benches, away from the other students. I felt like isolating myself today. I didn't know why though.