Chapter 1

Laura Marano sat in her calculus class day dreaming about how PROM was going to be amazing.

She had the perfect guy in mind and he just had to ask her. They had been friends for so long and so close, too. He walked with her everyday to class and sat with her at lunch. Laura thinks she had a slight crush on him.

Oh, did you think she was dreaming about Ross?

Gosh, no.

Everyone thought she and Ross would make the PERFECT couple. Well, everyone didn't know about Ross and Laura's relationship.

Sure, they were really close friends and had hung out everyday since Austin & Ally had started. That didn't mean that they were sworn to get together.

People were so silly about that. She didn't know how many interviewers, fans, family members, friends, and random people she had to tell. No matter what, they wouldn't accept it.

She didn't understand why people thought they'd make a great couple, other than the fact that Austin and Ally had great chemistry and looked cute together. Although, Laura looks exactly like Ally and Ross looks exactly like Austin. So, would that make Ross and Laura look cute together? I mean, they also had great off screen chemistry...

Ugh! Why was Laura thinking about Ross and Prom during Calculus? She had a test tomorrow!

The bell rang, signaling the end of 7th period, her last class of the day. She gets up from her desk and gathers her books in her arms. She walks to the door and smiles when she sees his face smiling back at her, leaning casually against the door frame of the classroom.

Brandon Marconet.

"Hey, Laura!" He exclaims to her.

"Heeyy!" Laura says. "What's new?"

"Oh, nothing. Today, can i walk you out to your car? You know, just because?"

Laura squints at him, wondering what he was up to. "Okay?" She says starting to walk with him out to her car.

As soon as they get outside, Laura is hit with a surge of hot, humid, L.A. air.

They walk to her car and then she saw it, written in big yellow letters on the gravel next to her car: PROM?

Laura's eyes widen as she covers her mouth with her hand. She swivels around to look at Brandon, who was smiling shyly at her.

"So? Will you go to Prom with me?" He asks, nervously.

Laura lets out a small sound of happiness as she hugs Brandon. "Of course, i'll go with you!"

. . . . . . .

Caroline Sunshine and Laura squeal excitedly. "I know!! I cant even wait!! We will have the time of our lives!" Laura exclaims. Caroline laughs. "I'm soo tweeting about this!"

. . . . . . .

A couple days later, Ross found out about Laura going to Prom with some guy.

First, his feeling towards the news was straight hatred and jealousy. Next, he felt happy for her that someone that she liked asked her to prom. Then, the jealousy came back.

Why did he keep feeling jealous?

Oh, that's simple... Ross had a huge freaking crush on her and really liked her. She didn't know, of course.

Although, it was kinda obvious. All he did was stare and smile at her at their interviews and he loved to tease her about every one of her failures.