twenty three.

Hey you guys! :)

I was supposedly going to update late last night but guess what? THE WANTED FOLLOWED ME so I was freaking out the whole time. What? I can be a fan of them too you know. No hate.

And you guys, 13K reads... Thirteen thousand. Wow. Couldn't believe it reached my favorite number let alone be in its thousandth form. Just, are you serious?

Anyway, below this sentence is the original author's note but I wasn't too bothered to erase it.

This is irrelevant but I love to share some things with you since I want to be closer to you guys :)

So here it goes.

I basically cried when the last episode of iCarly aired here and I'm sad that it's officially over. My childhood is officially over. No more old Disney and Nickelodeon. It's sad bc I've been watching it since 4th grade and it has been the only show in my childhood that has lasted till now. They basically were one of the shows that I wanted to watch during the weekends when I was a kid and now that all of it is finished - I just, I'm just sad that it's over, you know? And when the last episode was coming to an end, where they were recalling the first ever iCarly webshow up to the point where Freddie said for the last time 'And we're clear.' I was basically in tears at that point. Well, in waterworks to be precise. I started crying when they said; "I'm Carly." "I'm Sam."  "And this has been iCarly." I loved iCarly as much as I loved Hannah Montana, Wizards, Sonny with a Chance, All That, That's So Raven, Lizzie McGuire - I could go on and on but I decided not to.

So to stop my emotional nonsense:

I attached a picture at the side which made me laugh. It's honestly funny and if you want to follow me on any social media sites. I have tumblr -- awalkingcatastrophe.tumblr.com/ ((external link at the side))

Anyways, enjoy this chapter, bumble bees! 

^^PS: I've decided to call my readers and fans that now bc Bethany's fans are called that as well and since you are reading her story.... so yeah.

PPS: Comment 'sparkles' if you read this insanely long author's note so I wouldn't feel ignored and make a fool out of myself. And as well as your thoughts about this chap! :)

Charlene xx

 Bethany’s POV

“Would you care to explain why you and Harry are in the headlines of newspapers and possibly every gossip magazine and site out there?” Claire barged in the middle of my rehearsal, bringing a stack of magazines under her arms.

Well, shit.

“Take five, guys?” I told the band who were with me throughout the tour. I turned to Claire. “Every magazine?”

“Well, let’s see, shall we not?” She started as I cringed. I don’t exactly know why this is a bad thing since she wanted my name to spread throughout America. She picked up one magazine and threw it down, doing it over again as she read. “New York Times, Tiger Beat, Us Weekly, M, Popstar!, J-14, Twist, Shameless, Reveal, Justine, and of course, People magazine.” She brushed her hands as all the magazines were currently on the stool in front of her. “Should I proceed to tell you about the gossip websites that are currently writing a large amount of stories about you two? Because that could take all day.”

I scratched my head rather awkwardly as she glared at me. “I honestly don’t get how that’s a bad thing. I mean, you wanted my name to spread throughout America and those magazines are doing a great job as far as I’m concerned.”