twelve.

[A/N]

Dedicated to my pretty friend anyaramos because it's her birthday today. She looked soooo pretty at prom yesterday. Yes, An, I called you pretty. Deal with it. :P

Bethany’s POV

“Earth to Bethany” Niall snapped his fingers in front of my face.

“Did you say something?” I asked him, opening the van’s door but he stepped in front of me.

“You’re going in the other car.” He said and I gave him a confused look. “With Harry” He wiggled his eyebrows at me while I just nodded. “Are you okay? You seem distant since this morning.”

“Just thinking. It’s nothing to worry about.” I gave him an assuring smile as I went in the other car and went inside.

Ever had that feeling when you missed who that person was before? When he promised you some things and actually sticks to it but when it’s the time for him to promise something big like spending the rest of your life with each other and at the last minute, he runs away from that promise?

When the media portrays him as the flirt or player but in truth, he’s actually sweet, caring, and selfless? When he gives you compliments and actually means them not because you feel insecure but because it’s the truth? When you ran out of things to say but you two never had a dull moment? When you just want to cuddle with him all day and night because you want to spend the time you have left with him before he goes on tour?

“Hey B” Harry said as he sat beside me and closed the door.

“Hi” I mumbled as the driver drove us to our destination which I yet to find out.

And that feeling when you just want to be quiet because it hurts to talk to him after everything, because you miss the old him?

“A penny for your thoughts?” Harry asked, breaking the silence between us. “You seem quiet. You’re only this quiet when you’re deep in thought. What are you thinking about?”

I shrugged. “The people who changed, paparazzi, us.”

I felt his stare as I looked out the window, trees, people, cars passing by as a blur.

“Anything I have to be worried about?”

I shook my head. “Where are we going?” I turned to look at him, waiting for an answer, as he looked back at me. His face held an expression I couldn’t read.

After a while, he shook his head, biting back what he wants to say before he said, “Café”

“This is like six years ago.”

“I know,” He smiled cheekily at me. “But it isn’t just any café…”

“Yellow Feather” We said in unison and I smiled at the name.

“I heard they had branches here in the U.S.”

Yellow Feather isn’t just your ordinary coffee shop. It’s not that well known in London and that was one of its perks. It’s the most relaxing place I’d ever been to.

Its walls were blackboards filled with messages written with colored chalk. It had a small dance floor in the middle and pictures of celebrities who visited the café, common costumers, and movies from the nineties hung on parts of the wall. Soft, classical music were always playing and beanbags were placed everywhere.

It’s my most favorite place in the entire world and it was also the place Harry and I got to know each other. Let’s just say, that place held many memories of mine.