thirteen.

[A/N]

So... Uhm... Hey guys... *waves weakly at the screen*

You probably hate me right now because of the updates.

Truly sorry about that BUT you have to know that the laptop broke and I didn't have the time to get it fixed.

In other news, I'm finished with Junior year and I'm off to being a Senior. Wippee.. not. :((

Yeah, meaning it's summer here but do know that I'll update more often now but also know that there might be times that I wouldn't because I have plans.

I actually have colds right now ((which is weird because it's SUPER hot here)) and my mood might have reflected on this very boring author's note. Hehe.

Sorry if this chapter is crappy. I'll edit some chapters from time to time.

Goodbye lovelies.

Charlene. Xx

Bethany’s POV

“I think you should lower the pitch a bit because it kinda over powers the other instruments.” I instructed Dan, the guitar man, as we rehearsed together for tomorrow’s concert.

He did what he was told and strummed his guitar.

“That was perfect.” I grinned. “In my count, okay? And a one, two…” I trailed off as I was about to put my guitar strap over my shoulder.

“Bethany!” Claire bellowed.

I turned to look at her and saw she was waving my phone in the air, indicating it was ringing.

I turned back to Dan. “I think we should take a break.” I said as I placed my guitar on the floor.

I walked over to Claire and took my ringing phone from her before mumbling thanks.

“Hello?” I asked the other person in the other line since I didn’t bother to look at the caller ID.

“Bethany!” My mom practically screamed which caused me to pull my phone away from my ear for a second.

“Mom, I’m not deaf you know.”

“I know, I know. I just miss my baby girl.” She softly said.

I rolled my eyes at her even though she couldn’t see me. “We talked last night, mom.”

“Oh right.”

“Mom, I love you and all but why did you call?”

“I heard about you and Jason.”

“What about me and Jason?” I asked, raising my eyebrows in confusion. Last time I checked, we’re perfectly fine.

“I’m sorry about the break up, honey. How are you dealing with it?”

“Mom… We aren’t… Mom, we’re still together.” I spoke slowly, registering what she just said.

“Well, I saw some pictures in the internet…” she trailed off as I spotted Tiffany taking some candid shots with her Polaroid camera.

“Yeah, mom… Okay.” I replied without knowing what she just said. “Tiffany!” I whispered as I covered the microphone part of my phone.

She walked towards me, letting her camera hang around her neck.

“Someone wants to talk to you.” I sheepishly grinned.