I don't want to... I-i can't!

Jack looked at Cry "Please don't make her do this for your sick pleasure, kill me and sell my organs for money just don't do this to her... She's just a child. It's not right..." You looked at Jack like he was crazy but at the same time felt really loved. You stood up "no Jack... I have to let you live to keep Mark alive keep him strong for me..." Jack looked at the ground. Cry touched your back with the gun telling you to change you started crying as you started stripping. Jack looked away, he couldn't stand to see you like this, your his best friends Girlfriend. You put on the School Girl outfit and stood there looking at the ground. Cry walked over to you "awe your so perfect for this..." Jack had his hands over his eyes and pointed his head at Cry "why am I here then?" Cry looked at Jack "because your going to be" cry coughed "assisting Y/N". Jack jumped up "Ow! fuck! And hell no I rather root in that closet!" Cry points the gun at Jack "I need this money for shit and I'm not going to not get it because of your little Pussy ass." Jack crossed his arms "I don't care if you fucking shoot me I'm not. Doing. IT!". Cry Sparta kicks Jack back into the closet. "Fine you fucking bitch, I still need you for later so I will keep you alive, I will have to do this on my own."
While cry is talking to Jack you run over to the door and start trying to unlock. You open it and run out, Cry turns around and runs after you you run as fast as you can and start crying again. Cry is starting to catch up to you but you see the door to the outside, you push the door open and you run outside and start yelling help as loud as you can but you barley have a voice to yell. Cry jumps on your back and puts his hand over your mouth "You need to shut the fuck up you stupid bitch!" You try to kick cry but he's sitting on your legs. He pushes your head on the ground "your not getting away!". Cry picks you up by your neck and drags you back inside... "YOU NEED TO STOP TRYING TO RUN!" Cry laughs "I mean we can be happy together i love  you with all of my hear and would die for you, I love you so much Y/N" you look at Cry "Fuck you." "GOD DAMNIT IM DONE TRYING TO BE NICE TO YOU AND TAKE THIS SLOW" cry grabs you by your hair. "IM GOING TO BUY SOME CONDOMS IM TIRED OF YOUR SHIT I WILL NOT BE GENTAL!" Cry ties you back to the chair and leaves. You start crying "I don't want to do this... I can't do this... I don't like him... I love Mark... Oh Mark please come soon..."