Mark!!!

(This is not the end!)
They took a couple more turns and they found it... Mark jumped out of the car, Felix stayed in the front seat "uh... Yell if y-you need any help..." Mark nodded his head and started walking towards the front door. "I found it... I Found it!" Mark started "I finally found it!!" Mark then kicked the door opened and saw a living room. He pulled out his gun and started walking through the house. He started to hear someone crying he followed it to a door, he heard someone crying on the other side of a door and he kicked it opened. Mark froze he whispered "the room..." He had a flash back to the room he saw where he was holding you and Cry drugged you. He put his hand over his mouth and started walking backwards out of the the room. But then he saw you, his eyes widen "Y/N!" But he noticed there was something wrong with you... You were loopy Mark froze again "did I really drug her...?" Mark ran over to you and hugged you "w-where's Jack?" Mark looked at you like you were crazy "we will find him but aren't you happy to see me?" You started crying and you looked over at a corner "where's Jack he was over there!" Mark looked at the corner and there's... Blood in it... Mark stood up "Cry?" Mark waited a moment than he heard a "Yeesss?" Mark stood up and guarded you "Where are you, you sick bastard! WHERES JACK?!" Cry laughed "He's in God hands..." Mark started tearing up "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU HURT EITHER Y/N OR JACK!" Cry laughed "I did way more to Y/N than just hurting her... Mark started crying, he could feel the tears go down his face. "You sick son of a bitch! show yourself!" Cry walked out of the shadows, he had Jack by the neck and a gun pointed to Jack's head. Mark looked at Cry and was jaw dropped "what happened to you..." Cry smiled "I stopped taking orders from people... I realized that I'm my own man..." Mark clenched his fist "Y-Your far from being a man..." Cry looked at Mark and started laughing again "and your much better?! It took you a month to find these two! Anyway let's make a deal... Give me Y/N and I will give you Jack..." Mark froze he was in his own little world "Y/N or Jack...". His head started hurting again. It all went black again, when he could see again he saw Cry shooting Jack. Mark blinked and was back in the room again, he looked at you okay I'm back in reality... He noticed that the drugs were wearing off. Mark looked at Cry "I-I-I... You can have her..." Cry grinned "I knew you would come around..." Cry pushed Mark out of the way and picked you up. "Okay now where's Jack?" Cry laughed "You really think I was going to let you off that easy do you Mark?" Mark grinned his teeth together and clenched his fist "YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH I'LL KILL YOU!" Mark ran after Cry and kicked the back of his shins in, Cry threw you up and fell to the floor. Mark caught you and smiled "I learned that from Felix..." Cry was laying on the floor and started laughing "Felix eh..." Mark started running through the house holding you trying to find Jack, Mark looked down at you and realized you were still tied up "fuck me, how am I going to get these off..." He kept running until he reached a hallway with three doors "Jesus Christ it's like a damn video game. Which door..." Mark froze as he heard someone crying.. He couldn't tell if it was You, Cry, or Jack. He stood still and held you tight so he could tell that it wasn't you crying. Mark stood there trying to decided which door, but Suddenly and door flew opened and someone pulled You and Mark. You snapped into reality "Mark?" Marks eyes widen "your back he hugged you and you could feel tears go down your back from him, you looked up "F-Felix!?" You started squirming around and screaming "PLEASE NO NOT AGAIN PLEASE MARK HELP!" Mark looked at Felix "Felix, what's wrong with her?" Felix froze "Mark I-" a closet door swung opened a Jack was tied up with a rope in his mouth, Felix ran over to Jack and started untying him. Jack got one of his arms free and punched Felix directly in the middle of his face "I WILL KILL YOU!" Mark ran over to Jack and hugged him "why is everyone so mad at Felix!" Jacks face turned bright red "HE WAS WORKING WITH CRY AND HIM AND CRY DID AWFUL THINGS TO Y/N!" Jack started tearing up "awful things..." Mark looked at Felix "ALL THIS TIME YOU KNEW THEY WERE HERE AND DIDNT TELL ME!" Felix froze "Cry said he would kill me if I told a soul... I'm sorry..." Felix stood up "I-I'm sorry..." Felix pulled out a gun and pointed it at his head... Mark jumped up "FELIX DON-" Felix pulled the trigger, his blood splat on your face and Felix fell right in front of you. Marks eyes widen "FELIX NO!". Cry broke through the door "GUESS WHOS BAC-" Cry looked at Felix's corpse "looks like he did all of the work himself..." Mark grabbed the gun and shot Cry in the chest area five times yelling "DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Mark stopped and everything went black... He saw Jack and you in the hospital and he saw something it looked like You were pregnant and Jack looked at the doctor and started crying "It was one of those sick bastards... It had to be..." You looked at Jack "no it wasn't..." Jacks eyes widen "Then who..." You started tearing up "Mark..." Mark snapped back to reality and dropped the gun...