Chapter 15

I have tried to make this chapter longer and trust me when i say it is. If you can't see it then thats your problem! Lol jk. All the goals for my votes were completed! Thank you so much! This will be the last chapter that I will dedicate to people who voted first! Dedicated to: emery73

------_____-------

As minutes passed by and following Jessica, the boys kept shooting me looks. Looks that said they didn't really trust Jessica. To be honest I don't trust her fully, but only a small quarter of me actually did. I chose the quarter, but maybe I should have chose the majority half? Yeah, I'm stupid. But like I said before, if we don't take risks there is the possibility of never seeing Zach again. Though, we would give it all to save him.

Jessica broke me out of my thoughts when she spun around to look at us. “I think we should shift. It would be much more easier and faster if we did. Plus, I am getting tired of walking on my feet.”

I made no comment on what she said, even if the last part didn't make any sense. Why would you run in your wolf form, if it takes even more energy out of you than walking? Sparing one glance towards the guys, I gave them a look to shut their traps. If Jessica really could show us where Zach was, then we don't want to get on her bad side. Jessica always was on the bipolar side.

“Alright,” I replied and with a nod towards the guys, we all shifted- Jessica included.

We couldn't communicate with her obviously and she couldn't hear us. 'You guys can't back out of this!' I yelled at them.

'We already know that Mari, but that doesn't mean we are completely agreeing with following her!' Blake snapped. I blinked at his remark. He's been so quiet since we met out in the meadows. I wonder what is wrong with him.

'What's your problem?' Adam sneered, beating me to it, before I actually said anything back.

'What do you mean?' Blake asked innocently, but his voice still had an edge to it.

'He means, why are you yelling at Marielle like that? She didn't do anything, it was us who decided to follow the sounds of Jessica's cries.' Samuel added, glaring at Blake's wolf. So that was it? Blake was blaming everything on me?

'This whole war is because of her!' Blake growled and shot me a death glare. All I could do was stare at him. What was he saying? I thought he was my friend... I whimpered and fell back from the others.

Samuel and Adam had started to gang up on Blake when suddenly a new voice joined the conversation, 'If you don't shut the hell up Blake, I swear I will rip your head off once I get a hold of you!' Everyone's bodies stiffened, especially Blake's. 'Don't listen to him Princess. Nothing was ever your fault!' Max's voice calmed me down and I almost yipped happily. I soon felt his presence in our minds slip away before he could hear what I had to say.

'Thanks Max.' I smiled and caught back up with the others. Samuel and Adam sent me apologetic and soothing glances, when I came back into pace with them. Jessica hadn't noticed anything and Blake fell into silence as the others did too. This whole conversation just proved something.

Blake wasn't my real friend. In fact, by the mean glares he kept shooting at me, every now and then, I would say he was a frenemy. One moment he's all good and playful- probably the best friend any person would wish to have. Then the next thing you know, he's waiting on my death toll, wishing for me to be dead! I sighed to myself in annoyance. And I thought Jessica was bipolar!