Chapter 1

XD Love you all for reading my book. Remember to Comment and Vote, thanks ;).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shoving every little thing I owned into the two suitcases I had stuffed in my small closet, I swiftly walked towards my bed to grab my teddy bear. Mr.Scruffs. I got it from my mom and dad when I was six and always took care of it. Of course Mr.Scruffs was kind of dirty and beat up, but that’s what makes him mister scruffs. Besides its the only reminder of my parents and I couldn’t live without it. There was no pictures I had of my parents because of the evil pack I have; they burned them all, thinking that I didn't deserve them. But they didn’t know that I had my teddy.

The small room, that mostly looked like an oversized janitors closet, was half empty as I couldn’t take everything with me. And as much as I hated saying this, I was going to miss this place. All the memories in this very room was special. Some were sad and some were the happiest, but sometimes you just got to let go. I was leaving my pack and my mate forever and hopefully the heartbreak would stop over the weeks, months or years as being a rogue...

“Its time to go. We don’t want you in this house any longer, you're stinking it up with your filthy scent!” His voice startled me once again today and I kept my head down. The more I look at his handsome face, the more I fell madly in love with him. How come he didn’t feel the same way?

Grabbing my bags, I slipped pass him, glancing at Ray one more time to store his face in my mind before I left. “Goodbye Mate.” I whispered, knowing he would hear me with his heightened wolf senses. The last tear I would ever cry for him, dripped from my blue eyes and onto the earth below my feet. I hope I never see him again. My wolf howled in pain as I ran just out of the borders of the Blood Stone pack territory.

Hello new rogue life...

*** **** ****

After running for a while, my legs began to feel tired. I thought it would be better if I ran in wolf form. The faster the better. The sun had already set and I looked around for anything that could be lurking nearby. Seeing nothing, I tied my bags to my back before stripping and shifting into wolf form. It felt so much better now because I was stronger and as soon as I started to run all crumby thoughts of Ray vanished. I didn’t need him, what is he to cry about if Ray didn’t give me and my wolf one ounce of love?

All I know is that I'm never going back there. Ever. It was a horrible place that was run by our terrible mate.

My wolf was growling at me for thinking about Ray like that. 'What?' I snapped at her, 'Do you really think that he would just take you back and mark you as his, begging on his knees for us to forgive him for what he did; right after we stepped through the doorway?' She didn’t say anything so I answered for her, 'NO! He wouldn't! Because Ray is probably screwing some chick right now, like he did while he was with us. How else would Ray, the player he was and still is, manage to not complete the mating process over those 6 long months we spent with him?!'

She whimpered and I whimpered along with her. It was a cruel thing what I said to my wolf, but it was the truth and you know what? The truth hurts. I wasn’t prepared for this, never mind expected something like this to happen to me. After the death of my parents you would think my grief would probably end there, but fate had other plans...

Suddenly my wolf pulled me straight out of my thoughts when she started to growl at something in front of us. I saw that it was a large cave and couldn’t help but wonder what the heck she was going on about. 'Its just a cave, calm down.' But she growled even more telling me to look closer. I squinted a little and saw a silhouette, then two more. What is that? More like... who is that?