(1) My Daddy

• Dedicated to My one and only savior, Jesus Christ.

Hi guiesss :D

This story is just starting to be in the process of editing. I know it's in Round Two of the WATTYS, so I need to do it... but... D: It takes a while.

Anyway, I hope you really enjoy :D

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Glass, one of the wonders of the world. Well, it was to me anyway. 

Versatility and fragileness were it's greatest characteristics - just like the Human heart.  

Glass could be anything. A container that held things in, a mirror that you could see your reflection in, an art that you saw beauty in.

Here's the thing about glass, it broke. Now, that's obvious right? But when it broke, it became a lethal weapon. In the wrong hands it could hurt, or even destroy someone.

That is the reason why, when you broke my heart, you broke glass. And those wrong hands, well, they were mine.

And once it was broken, it would never be the same again... except in the hands of the most skilled glassmaker.

My town was very small, and to add to that, everyone gossiped. That was why when news traveled to me that Cade had been caught with Arabella, I knew it was true. Almost no one in this town lied, especially to me, since I was the Mayor's daughter. I never wanted this... But Mum and Father didn't seem to care about my protests. Even when I threatened to run away, they simply didn't care, not believing that I'd actually do it.

My dad was called on by The Queen herself to be the mayor of Whichurch, and he didn't want to disagree to that. Doing so would get us all beheaded.

"M' lady, your father would like to have a word with you," my new servant mumbled, interrupting my thoughts. I looked at her for a moment, what an ugly woman she was. I was rather surprised they haven't burned her for Witchcraft yet. She was shaking, most likely scared of getting fired since it was her first day, and I was a very scary girl.

"Tell him I'll be there in a moment," I ordered. She stood there like she didn't know what to do, so I sighed and waved my hand at her rudely, telling her to leave me alone.

Of course father would like to have a word with me, my name's been circulating around town more than when that prostitute caught a disease, and gave to it almost every man, who in turn gave it to their wives.

I glanced at the mirror and started to cry, finally letting today's news sink in.

Why? How could he have done something like that to me? And then he wasn't even ashamed of being caught! The news broke this morning, and it was now late afternoon, not a single word from him, not a sign of an apology.

And to Arabella! The town slut! All she did was steal a girl's boyfriend, and then tried to quarrel with her! Like she's the one that was cheated on! She was not even slightly attractive.

I stare at myself in the mirror, hating how I looked. My grey-blue eyes bloodshot, my sublimely perfect face streaked with tears. Even my dirty blonde hair was matted to my scalp and face. Who was he for me to be crying over! I was the most beautiful woman in town, I needn't even paint my eyes, for it would ruin the grandeur of mg beauty. He obviously doesn't deserve me, so why in the world am I crying?

My anger overcomes me, and I forcefully punch the mirror, shattering the whole entire thing. I sank to my knees, feeling the blood running down my arm, staining my corset.