The Junior Selection Camp! Part 3

Aira's POV:

I was currently steering Yukimura's wheel chair to the dorms where the group names were listed. "Mataku... You really didn't have to come Yukimura-kun, it would have been best for your health if another nurse looked after you while I was at the camp..."

"But your suppose to be my main nurse, Aira-chan~" 

"Is that really best excuse you can come with? You could have just said that you were interested in watching your team and the other teams."

"But I rather have you as my nurse, that's the truth." Another one of those way to innocent smiles...scary. Well, I'm glad that he's in a much more better mood then that depressed one. Already he is making steady process, and the chances of him being able to play tennis again is very high. (Which I already informed him and he reacted quite happily.) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yukimura and I took a look at the board. "Heh... The groups are quite interesting, Ne Yukimura-kun?" I said with a amused smile. "Ah. By the way, it seems like your name isn't on the board Aira-chan." I sighed, "I'm training by myself, but I hope I have the famous Rikkadai's tennis captain's guidance~" "Of course."

"Oi Kabaji, we're in Hanamura's group." "Usu." I turned to see Atobe with a smug smile, 'What is their to be smug about...' I wondered. 

I excused myself, I walked over to them not noticing the very slight frown that only appeared for a moment on Yukimura's mouth. I poked Atobe's cheek and he jerked away. "How dare you poke Ore-sama, pheasant?!"

"Heh...? I thought you called me 'hime'. Well whatever, just don't keep that smug smirk the entire time your at camp, you arrogance will be the death of you someday Oh Great Atobe-sama." I said slightly sarcastically at the end. 

"Hmph. Ore-sama will never stop being the wonderful Ore-sama!" He flipped his hair. I turned around and smiled sweetly at Kabaji, totally not purposely ignoring him. "Ne, Kabaji-kun, I hope you won't trail after Atobe the entire time at the camp, show some ambition and show him up! Kay?" 

"Usu."

I didn't have to look to know that Atobe's eyes twitched. Ryoma, who was near, gave a small 'pfft.' "Monkey King is starting to lose his 'loyal' subjects." "Oi, don't call me that horrid name br-" 

I intruppted him, as I gave a sigh and flicked Ryoma's forehead, "Ryoma, don't be rude, you shouldn't say stuff like that even if its true."

Atobe had a irked mark.

"Oi, Hime, don't side with him just because he's your cousin." "Hai, Atobe-buchou." I said respectfully with a princess like bow. 'This is just revenge for making me the tennis club's manager without my permission.' I thought while mentally giving a sweet smile.

"Ne... Aira-senpai..." I turned to see some of the 2nd years looking at us, now that I payed a little more attention, most of them were listening to our conversation. It was sweet Choutarou-kun who spoke. "Nani desuka?" I said with a polite warm smile. Kirihara-kun blushed slightly as he blurted out. 

"Um....um..." I cocked my head slightly, seriously, I'm starting to get curious. Then he finally burst.

"HOW OLD ARE YOU EXACTLY?!!?!?!?!?"

~Silent breeze~

~Silent moment ruined by Ryoma who was trying to hold back on snickering.~

No one's POV:

Aira let out a mixture of a depressed and dark aura. She hanged around the back wall. "Do I look old...?" Kirihara immediately shook his head, "N-NO WAY!! Aira-senpai is the about the same age as us, I'm just wondering because Echizen didn't address you as 'nee-san' and you are too small to be a 2nd year!!"

Aira let out a even more depressed aura. Some specific people glared at Akaya (namely, most of Hyotei, Yukimura, Ryoma, and surprisingly Fuji) 

Aira sighed, she decided to take this elegantly. She straightened herself and gave a deep breath. She looked back at Kirihara, and gave a small smile, "M-Ma, I guess I can't argue about my height. After all, I am smaller then Ryoma. And to answer you question, I'm actually a year younger then you, so their was no need to call me 'senpai' at all~!" 

~Silence~

"EHHH?!" "B-But Aira-senpai... aren't you 2nd year?" Aira gave a slightly tired smile, "I am, but I merely skipped a grade, I'm actually younger then Ryoma." 

'M-Ma, I guess because of her mature attitude and presence that you could easily mistake her for a third or second year despite her height.' Everyone thought.

"li Data." Inui and Yanagi said at the same time as there usual notebooks were in their hands.

Everyone gave a slight laugh at the awkward misunderstanding.

Mira's POV:

'DAMN THAT GIRL!!' I thought as I clenched my fists and watched all those disgusting 'smiling faces' around her arch rival.

With her rich father's influence, she was able to be one of the volunteers at the camp, to get closer to the tennis teams. ALL of them (A/N: I really hate this girl...she just likes flirting.) 

But...but... That GIRL just had to be here! And steal all of the team's attention again! I took a deep sigh, I wasn't thinking elegantly, "M-Ma, their is plenty of time to get revenge and all the guys attention..." I mumbled out loud. I cackled slightly as I walked away.

Totally not aware of her arch rival and a few others totally aware of what she just said.

Aira's POV:

'I can't believe that girl's would do so much for guys....' I thought with a mental sigh. I looked around to see that some of the guys might have overheard her too. Probably most likely Fuji and Yukimura. Ma, I wouldn't expect any less from them, after all, they are both genius tennis players, but probably because they spend a lot of time with plants. Yukimura told me how much he admired flowers, and I've noticed how Fuji looked at small cactus's that were around as decoration with interest. The thing is, if you hang around with nature and sort of become one with it (Yeah, I know its a sappy way of saying it, but I don't know any other way.) Your senses increase a lot. 

I don't know for sure, but maybe the other people from Rikkaidai, Yanagi-san, Sanada-san, and Kirihara-kun, might have heard as well, Yukimura did tell me once that Rikkaidai has a special 'hearing' program so they can hear where the ball is coming from.

Yukimura's POV:

I took a glance at Aira-chan who seemed to be staring and thinking thoughtfully at the place where the snobby looking girl just was. I heard perfectly well what she said, I am the Rikkaidai's tennis club captain after all. 

I noticed Fuji also looking at Aira and following her direction. I wheeled my chair over to Fuji. I gave one of my smiles, "Ne, Fuji-kun, I'm sure you are aware of the presence of that black haired girl?" 

Fuji returned my smile with a very similar smile. "Of course. Its such a shame that such a beautiful girl could have such a black heart~" I nodded slightly, it was true that Alikaya-san, I think that was her name, is more beautiful then an average girl, but with that personality, it definitely ruined the image.

"Maybe we should team up and keep an eye on things. It could get interesting. After all, we do seem to have a lot in common." Fuji suggested, I was slightly surprised, but smiled, 

"You took the words right out of my mouth~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This seriously isn't going to end well with those two sadists working together...

WARNING: Do not underestimate Yukimura even if he's on a wheelchair!

I'm really busy these days (actually really lazy when I get back from school) But I will try to update more often...

Anyway, I think the next chapter will have a little bit more action!