Rumors about the princess

At the boys tennis courts...

A few days passed after the new freshman joined the tennis club, during the break they talked about the rumors, which came into the hearing range of the Hyotei's boy regulars.

Atobe's POV:

"Ten minute break" I called.

The freshman immediately fell down, 'I worry about the future of Hyotei..'

Lost in my thoughts when they started talking about an interesting subject. "Did you hear the rumors of Hyotei's princess?" "Only about a millions times." "I know but I never get tired of the story.."

'Since when has Hyotei have another royal person besides Ore-sama?' Atobe thought twitching with annoyance, he wondered if the captain of the girls tennis team and president of his fan club + the hottest girl in school declared that she was Hyotei's princess? He admit that she was the hottest in the school, but her attitude is somewhat annoying.

Normal POV:

The regulars happen to hear about it too. At lunch, they had a small discussion about it.

"I heard that she was quite a beauty" said Oshitari, the tensai of Hyotei.

"A lot even claimed that she was much more beautiful then the hottest girl at school(Alikaya Mira, captain of the girls tennis club) Gakuto said excitedly.

"She must be very princess like to be proclaimed the princess of hyotei, I would like to meet her.." said Choutaro, kind of wistfully.

Shishido pretended that he didn't care, but most could tell that he would like to meet her as well.

Suddenly Jirou and Kabaji came, Jirou looking shocked and excited but mostly taken back while Kabaji's mouth seemed to drop.

Atobe asked "what happened to you."

"We saw the princess of Hyotei!!" Jirou said excitedly, Kabaji just nodded "Usu"

Everyone was taken back, Atobe was very interested, "Well how was she?" "We didn't talk to her, but we saw her, she really lives up to her title" Said Jirou with growing excitement, "but she was so beautiful, ne Kabaji" "Usu.

If Kabaji said so then that would mean its true.

Shisido, Choutaro, Hiyoshi, Gakuto, and Oshitari were taken back by Kabaji, suddenly there urge to meet her grew. "We don't need another fan girl in our life ..." mumbled Shishido, out of all of them Shishido disliked girls the most.

"She was like an angel.."Jirou said with an admiring voice."Usu."

"How did you see her?" asked Oshitari, "Kabaji and I were using the secret shortcut to get to here, and we noticed a silhouette in the distance, she was standing next to the sakura tree and had her eyes closed, we were kind of serious so we went to check up on her, she somehow sensed us and turned to face us and opened her eyes..."Jirou started trailing off. "Her eyes complimented her beauty very well." said Kabaji. Everybody bugged out there eyes at him, he was complimenting a girl!

"But her aura" said Jirou snapping back, "it was so..... different, there is just no word to describe it."

Ok now all the regulars were really eager to see this girl. "What happened after she turned to face you?" said Oshitari trying to find out as much of this girl as possible. "She behaved so much like a princess and I don't think she even realized it, she simply just nodded her head at us with a slight wave and walked away...but", "But what?" Mukahi asked curious(even though he is third in line for boys who don't really like girls behind Hiyoshi and Shishdo. "but what really seemed magical was when the girl walked away, her perfectly arched back facing us... " 'Is Jirou thinking bad thoughts?' everyone thought, 'this girl must be very special to sort of take away Jirou's innocence'.

Kabaji finished him off "The wind blew at the same time, causing the sakura petals to surrond her."

Jirou then finally came back and said the last thing "And it made her look like she was connected as one with the sakura!"

Everyone snickered, nearly laughing, until they saw Kabaji's serious look. It was all completely true, it was what they honestly thought.

Everyone turned to Atobe to see what he thought.

Atobe snapped his fingers and took a majestic pose(which some girls near by fainted by)

"Ore-sama shall see if she is worthy of the title!" He announced.

Suddenly there was a small breeze and sakura petals flowing in it, they seemed to pause for a moment in front of the regulars, but then continued on its way. It passed the regulars, but the regulars stood there shocked when they thought they heard a small gentle voice saying,

"But can you find me?"