"She's Hyotei's Princess?"

Seigaku's POV:

"Alright everyone line up!" Shouted Ryusaki-sensei.

"Whats going on?" Asked Oishi as he got in line.

"It seems like Ryusaki-sensei has planned a practice match with Hyotei" said Fuji.

A familiar sigh escaped from a certain feline-eyed boy.

"Whats wrong ochibi?" Everyone looked at Echizen.

"Nothing..."

"Echizen." Tezuka warned sternly,

Seigaku's rookie prodigy began to sigh once more, "I need to go somewhere soon, so I can't stay long."

"Where?

"To the theater department in the other building."

Fuji walked up to Echizen and said with his signature smile, "Why don't we all go there together to see what Ryoma is doing, but if I remember correctly, some students from other schools are going to preform in the thearter in the other school building, how rare of you to have such interest."

Ryoma stayed stubbornly silent.

"Maa~ we'll all go, right?" He asked the regulars, who couldn't say no when Fuji got that smile on, plus they were kind of curious as well.

Then Hyotei arrived.

"Arn~ Ore-sama has arrived!" Atobe announced, most of Seigaku sighed.

One by one the people in the bus came out, the Seigaku regulars and the Hyotei regulars met up seperate from the rest of the mash up of fangirls, stalkers, teamates, and other people who are here for absolutely no reason.

"Are all the regulars here from both schools?" Ryusaki-sensei asked. Most of them nodded when Gakuto suddenly shouted, "Wait! Where's Jirou and Kabaji?!"

Everyone looked around until there was a voice "Yo everybody! We're here and we brought someone too!"

Everyone turned to look at the wide awake and energetic Jirou and the ever stoic Kabaji who were leading/dragging a beautiful blond haired girl.

"Well if it isn't the Hyotei's mysterious princess.." said Atobe flipping his hair while the Seigaku regulars were staring at the girl.

The girl looked at them examining each one, then her eyes rested on Ryoma and slowly widening while showing that she was pleasantly surprised.

Ryoma's eyes were doing the same. "Aira..." Aira's eyes widened a little more, then she smiled a sweet smile that instantly melted everyones heart. "I'm glad to see your doing well, your highness."

Ryoma smirked/smiled, "Like wise, Princess. Like wise."

Everyone was silent thinking 'What the heck is going on?!'

"Oi, Echizen do you know each other?" Momo asked, Aira turned to look at him with her forest green eyes, Momo blushed a little, (which did not go unnoticed by the others).

She looked at the rest before she bowed a bow that seemed to be a mixture of a curtsy and a normal greeting bow.

"My apologies to you all, it was quite rude of me to not introduce myself. My name is Tskiyomi Aira, I am Ryoma's somewhat distant cousin."

"Ehhh??!!" shouted everyone, well some of them had different reactions, Fuji's eyes were still on the girls cute yet elegant face only widening slightly, Tezuka kept his stoic face only inside he was surprised, Atobe eyes just went wide and slightly said "Eh?".