The Sunflower seed

Aira's POV:

Besides being stepped on, the sunflower seed seemed pretty stable and healthy. The sunflower seed was currently carefully in my cupped hands, I looked around. A quiet sunny place caught my attention, it was one of the clearings part of the secret passage. Personally I didn't know that it was a secret passage, but apparently only a limited people know about it. (The tennis regulars and few other people) The main thing was that not many people go by there, and the clearing seemed pretty empty and sunny. I bent down and put my hand on the ground then started messing with it, waving it back and forth, sometimes digging my nails deeper, then release the access dirt.

Then I dug a small hole, and tossed the seed in, then covered it up. Aira gave it a small pat and got up and gathered some rocks to mark it. Aira put the rock around it creating a circle. 'Now I know where it is' thought Aira, truthfully she wouldn't need the marking, she could memorize it, but she likes to make things cute. 'I'll be right back for some water.' whispered Aira, then she went off to find a watering can. She loved planting so she didn't notice some figures some distance away.

All the regulars POV besides Atobe and Kabaji(since they weren't there):

"Na~isn't that Hyotei's Princess?" remarked Oshitari, looking in a certain direction. Shishido, Choutarou, Mukahi, Jirou, and Hiyoshi looked at the direction Oshitari pointed to and saw a familiar long blond haired girl. Jirou snapped out of his sleepy trance, "Ah! Air-mmmhphhh!!" Mukahi covered Jirou's mouth with his hand. "Shhh!! I want to see what she is doing!" Shishido hmphed, "All this for a girl..." They saw Aira holding something, then looked in front of her and dropped to the ground, at first the regulars thought that something was wrong until they saw Aira doing something with the ground. "Is she playing with the dirt?" Hiyoshi asked confused. "See? What a kid." remarked Shishido. "Wait, it looks like she dropped something." stated Choutarou. Aira patted the ground again then put some rocks around it and went off somewhere with a gentle smile on her face.

The regulars went closer to where she just have been. They observed the small mound with a ring of rocks around it. "Do you think she really played with the dirt?" asked Oshitari, while most of them just shrugged. Shishido rolled his eyes while Mukahi bent down and was about to touch the mound when a gentle voice stopped him. "Please don't touch it Mukahi-senpai" They turned around to see Aira looking at them with a slightly amused expression, she was also holding a watering can. "Alright, alright, I was just wondering what it was, did you really play in the dirt?" taunted Mukahi, being hostile, you could say he had some bad experience with girls and now he thinks all girls are snobby (*cough* Alikaya Mira *cough*)

"I think it was pretty obvious that I was planting a seed." replied Aira calmly, some of the regulars turned red for a moment because they ignored such an obvious answer (except Oshitari, since he already guessed being a tensai) "I wanted to say this yesterday, but that was a great match with your cousin." said Choutarou trying to sooth the moment, Aira turned to Choutarou with a happy smile, "Thank you, I enjoyed it a lot!" Choutarou blushed while Jirou was sort of staring daggers into him. Aira watered the mound of dirt then picked up the watering can and looked at them with her expressionless face. "Isn't it time for your tennis practice?"

A peaceful silence....

Then the regulars sped off, Shishido yelled "Crap!" Aira chuckled after they left, 'I heard Atobe-senpai's punishments are quite harsh.'

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Shin-chan:To be honest, I am kind of disappointed in myself in this chapter, sorry if it seemed boring, I don't blame you if you think so too. I guess today is one of those days where I don't feel any sense of humor.

Shishido: It was lame.

Shin-chan: *An arrow shot through her back*

Choutarou: Shishido-senpai!

Shishido: What?

Choutarou: Even if it is true, you don't have to say it out loud!

Shin-chan: *Another arrow shot through her knee*

Atobe: He's right, You shouldn't always be honest with a lady, Shishido, they deserve the best. *holds out a rose*

Shin-chan: *3 more arrows shot through her body*

Aira: For some reason I feel very offended by that, Atobe-senpai.

Ryoma: So in other words, he's not honest with girls.

Some of the girls Atobe has flirted with: *lips tremble* Waaaaaaahhh!!!! *runs away with tears*

Atobe: W-Wait! I wasn't lying when I said you were b-beautiful!

Shin-chan: You stuttered on the "beautiful" part. (currently planning her revenge)

Ryoma: Wow, thats kind of harsh, I almost feel sorry for those girls.

Fuji: I never thought that Atobe would be a sadist. *smiles*

Everyone thoughts: Speak for yourself....

Fuji: *chuckles* (probably reading thoughts)

Shin-chan thoughts: There are too many sadists in the anime world....just what have I got myself into....