Authors Note

[Updated: 3/19/2017]

Decided to do some editing.

Anyway, this is an updated version of the previous authors note--which was amazingly so cringy I just had to re-write it while I was on my editing trip-- my writing skills from 2 years back has shamed me. Numerous amount of times...

I'll be honest, I don't have a big inspiration for Prince of Tennis as I did before when I first made this fanfic, however, despite this fact about my died vibe, I will do my best to continue this story, because Prince of Tennis is one of the first animes I've ever watched and it will always have a special place in my ever so fleeting heart.

Besides, at least I haven't completely lost inspiration, I have faith that my love for PoT will rise once more. One day...

I do hope you enjoy this fanfic, and I hope you will always remember Prince of Tennis, seriously, the new anime these days are getting lame, people are forgetting the old work, which is really, a treasure and masterpiece.

I hope you check out my other fanfics and please excuse my writing in my old fanfics, I'm working on editing them in my ever so slow speed. 

P.S. Haven't watched the anime for a long time, but I remember that the openings will forever be in my mind as badass and epic (As well as the character songs.)

(Do not own the video, all copyrights for the video production and sound belong to its creator.)