My own thoughts -Aira's POV

Aira's POV:

'Hyotei isn't as great as I thought' that was the first thing she thought when

she finally put her book down when she was at the entrance to her house. When she is reading she doesn't really think about anything except her own book. (Shin-chan: so she walked home while reading?! She might have had an accident!) Aira went straight to her own house thought the secret passage behind the garden, there she put her stuff by the entrance and cleaned herself up. A nice shower was always refreshing after a day at school. She went to her kitchen to get a snack. She got out 18 macaroons she made yesterday and some barely tea. While eating, She vaguely went through her day, for some reason, she remembered the scene where she was with 2 odd boys: one was appearing to be sleeping on the broads one back.

Flashback:

"These Sakura flowers are beautiful" thought Aira light-hearted. She loved the flower Sakura, it wasinteresting. Only blooming in spring, she liked to think that fit was the guardian of Spring since it seems like sakura are always welcoming Spring. Suddenly she sensed something, someone was behind her.

Aira turned around to see 2 boys, she was slightly curious, but felt to lazy to have a conversation with them. The blond one seemed to be amazed by something, while the stoic one jaws just seem to drop to the ground. 'I don't think I want to be around strangers.' Thought Aira, especially really strange ones. (Shin-chan: I don't blame you for calling them strange...)

She didn't want to be rude so she gave a small wave and left. Trying to ease her nerves by following the wind.

Aira snapped back into reality.

She loved nature, and always felt at one with it, sure she loved animals too, but she felt most connected with the plants.'They are spirits and are like us.' Thats what Aira believed, she also believed that plants have personalities, for example, the sakura tree can be mysterious and always trying to lead people astray. (That might explain what happened with that strange voice with the regulars earlier)

Anyway, she focused on the main part.

'Really what is the point of calling her "Princess"?' Thought Aira, about 7 people called her that past this week.

She didn't want to be a princess.

It just was so not her.