Charmed: The Next Generation

This story is based off of the series Charmed that ran on the WB as well as TNT. No copyright infringement was intended. I own nothing of that of the original Charmed series.
This story is about the new generation of Halliwell witches. Specifically, Piper's children. Or more specifically, Melinda. Her power is telekinesis. (If you have watched the Charmed series on TV, then you would know that originally Piper's middle child Chris had the power of telekinesis, however, I have changed that.) For most of the story, Melinda's POV will be the only POV told.

All Rights Reserved 2011.

Hope you like this story. Comment, vote, & fan if you like my work. (:

_______________________________________________________________________

Chapter One

Melinda continuously kicked the punching bag, gaining momentum. She took turns kicking with her feet while punching it as well.

            “Good!” her brother screamed in her ear. Melinda backed up from the punching bag, catching her breath.

            “You know, I’m right here. You really don’t need to shout like that,” she pointed out, grabbing the water bottle by the bag and taking a long swig.

            “But it’s more fun that way,” he said.

            “Yeah, more fun for you, Chris,” Melinda mumbled.

            “You’re the one who asked me to train you, remember? It’s not like I volunteered or anything,” Chris shot back.

            Melinda sighed. “Okay, fine, but I wouldn’t have asked you if I knew you were going to be screaming in my ear every chance you get.”

            “Hey, I have to find something entertaining to do while watching you train your ass off,” Chris replied.

            Melinda rolled her eyes.

            “Why do you train so hard?” Chris asked.

            “I like it,” Melinda answered simply. “It’s fun to train and see what I can make my body do. I like to push myself and this helps sharpen all of my skills.”

            “I just don’t get it. You would rather work out then watch TV,” Chris shook his head.

Melinda laughed. “I think we’re done for today.”

            “What? We’ve only been doing this for two hours.”

            “Correction: I’ve been doing this for two hours. You were messing around on your phone when you weren’t yelling in my ear. Besides, why would you want to help me train when you can ‘watch TV?’ ” Melinda stated sarcastically, putting all the training equipment away. “This is actually quite draining to do for two hours straight without any breaks, so I think I’m done.”

            Chris scoffed. “Whatever, lil’ sis. I’m gonna go see what Mom is cooking for dinner,” he bounced up the steps towards the kitchen.

            “More like go eat whatever she’s already made,” Melinda said to herself. She finished hanging the swords on the wall and putting the knives back in place when she suddenly felt a strange presence in the room with her. She pulled down one of the swords and turned around.