Chapter Seven

I wake up to darkness.

The room is dark except for a lamp on the drawer next to the bed. I sigh as I remember what happened right before I blacked out. My sigh makes a figure move.

I squint as it walks forward and realize that it's Alexander. He is wearing jeans with a black shirt. His hair is messy but that makes him look even more handsome and attractive.

Dammit! My wolf is taking over my head again.

I sit up and he runs to my side and helps me.

"Are you feeling alright?" He asks worriedly.

"Yeah." I say surprised. "Hey, my wolf really does help for something, doesn't she?"

He sighs. "Believe it or not, your wolf will always do anything to keep you alive."

I sigh. "I really don't want to talk about this. Why don't you tell me where Ethan is? You put him in the underground jail, didn't you?"

He frowns. "And how do you know about them? Why don't you tell me what pack you come from? Your friend doesn't want to talk."

"I will tell you once I talk to Ethan."

"That is not going to happen."

"Why?" I ask with a frown.

He leans on me until our faces are only inches apart. "You are mine. I am not going to let you anywhere near him or any other male."

"I don't like being told what to do." I tell him.

"You are my mate."

"I may be." I say with a flinch. "But I feel nothing but hatred toward you."

He winces as if he were in pain. "You just need to let your wolf-"

"I am never going to do that." I interrupt. "Not for you. Not for anyone."

He nods once. "Okay. I can work with that. As long as I have you here, with me." He says caressing my cheek.

I sigh then push him away and stand up. "You just don't get it do you? I don't want to be here with you. I hate packs almost as much as I hate pack LIFE."

He sighs loudly as he scratches the back of his head. I watch as he shakes his head and walk to the door. "Well then I guess you are going to have to endure it."

I sigh frustrated as I cover my face my my hands. I get in the shower and just put the same clothes.

"This cannot be happening to me." I whisper as I sit on the bed.

I sit there long enough for the sun to come up. It is then that a door is slammed shut, making me stand on my feet and running to the window. I watch as Alexander gets in a car with Tony. They drive off and I make my way downstairs quickly. This is my chance to see Ethan.

I walk down the stairs quietly when I realize that Jake is in the living room, watching TV. I walk to the kitchen and open the back door.

"Where are you going?"

I freeze and turn around to see Jake smirking.

"I am going to see my boyfriend." I tell him opening the door.

He runs to me and grabs my arm. "The Alpha gave me orders to keep you in the house."

I raise my eyebrows. "Oh really? Well your Alpha is not the boss of me."

He seems amused. "You are not going anywhere."

I see a knife on the counter and grab it. "Oh really?"