Chapter One

Author's note: I have rewritten this story as I was not quite inspired with the other version but I am with this one !:) I hope you guys like it and support me :) happy reading !

___________

I take a sip of the tequila bottle in my hands and let it burn down my throat.

Everyone cheers and I smile down at them. I start to move my body at the rhythm of the music. The table I am on begins to move as people push it in but I don't care. All I care about is how good tequila tastes. All I care about is all the guys cheering on for me. Life has never been better. At least that's what I like to think.

"Leila! Leila!" The guys all cheer at the same time.

I smile down at them. I can't really see their faces but I know that they are the jocks from school. I take another sip as I continue dancing. Today has been a great day. School was great and this party is awesome. Right now, that's all I care about. The consequences come later.

"Dammit, Leila!" I hear someone hiss.

I look down and realize that my boyfriend, Ethan, has made his way in the crowd, towards me. With no effort at all, he puts his hands on my waist and pulls me off the table.

Ethan and I have been dating for a year now. He belongs in the pack and he is hot. I am not even kidding right now. Ethan is tall and muscular which is how most werewolves are but he is special. He has pretty, chocolate brown eyes and short, brown hair. Ethan and I are not mates but I don't believe in that shit. All that matters is that we want to be together, that's all.

I smile at him. "Hey, babe. I thought you weren't going to make it."

He frowns. "You've been drinking again."

I smile at him. "It's a party!" I yell throwing my hands up in air, making the tequila glass fly across the room.

We watch as it hits the wall and the glass splatters all around us. That makes everyone cheer and I bow to them.

"Thank you!" I say sarcastically.

"But now I have no drink."

I make my way over to the beers when Ethan gets ahold of my arm and pulls me out of the crowded house.

"O-W." I say glaring at him when we make it out of the house.

He turns to look at me just when we reach his house. "I just don't understand how irresponsible you can be!" He hisses then shakes his head. "Always partying, always getting in trouble! Why?"

I sigh at his words. Ethan has always been the responsible one. He is really smart and mature. He is well known by everyone in school. Sometimes I wonder why he would choose me. Why he asked me out that one day? But most importantly, why did I say yes? Ethan is always on my ass. Always trying to get me to change. The thing is that I am not. I am a rebel. Ever since my parents were killed in that war. I will never be the same. What I like about Ethan is that, when he's not on my ass, I feel loved by him. I guess that opposites really do attract.

"I like to have fun." I say leaning against his car.

He gives me the look he gives me whenever I say something 'immature' like he likes to call it.

He walks to me and puts a strand of my long, black hair behind my ear. "There are other ways to have fun."

I smile up at him. "I love partying, Ethan. You know how crazy I am. If you don't like it then I don't know what you are doing with me."

He half smiles. "I know you are a bit crazy but I guess that that's what's so damn hot about you." He says brushing his lips against mine.

I smile at him seductively. "Shut up and kiss me."

I put my hands around his neck and he tightens his hands around my waist as he kisses me intensely.

The loud music is blasting out of the house and there are people outside getting high and making out. I am surprised that the cops have not arrived yet.

Ethan suddenly flinches, breaking the kiss.

I frown at him. "What is it?"

"Your brother is asking for you."

I roll my eyes at him. "Screw Michael!"

He warns me with his look. "He is your Alpha."

I shake my head. "He is your Alpha. I don't belong to the pack, therefore, I follow my own rules."

He shakes his head. "You are just making it harder for him."

"Make what harder? All Michael does is give orders and ruin my life!"

"Don't say that." He sighs.

"Leila, you may not see it but Michael has been suffering just as much as you have. He loves and cares about you."

I sigh. "You know what? I am not going to let this conversation ruin my awesome night. So go to your Alpha and leave me alone!" I run back to the house.

"Hey everyone!" Daniel yells when he sees me. "Leila is back!"

Everyone cheers and I smile. Someone hands me a beer and I begin to drink it. I may be a bitch but I just hate it when Ethan lets the pack get in between us. Michael took over the Alpha throne after my parents were killed in a war with the BlackMoon pack. Faded Night, our pack, and BlackMoon have had a grudge for years now but that does not mean that they can go around and kill my parents.

I hate it when people ask me why I am always crazy. They for understand. They don't understand that I hate who I am. I hate that I have to always be fighting my wolf because she is always looking for an opportunity to get out. I hate not being human. I hate that my older brother is an Alpha. I hate that everyone thinks that I am okay when in the inside, I am dying slowly. I just hate everyone!

I take another can of beer and drink it in one sip too.

Why do I drink? I drink to forget about my life.

I begin to dance once again, forgetting about my life and about the pain that is always killing me in the inside.

No one understands.

_____________

I wake up groaning at the sunlight hitting my eyes.

I cover my face with a pillow but that doesn't even help either. I groan again as I drag myself off the bed and close the curtain but I yank it so hard that it ends up falling with the pole.

"Shit!" I curse.

My head is killing me. I must have drunk too much, I rarely get hangovers because my wolf steams off the beer.

Not this time though. I look around and realize that I'm in my room. I don't remember how I got here. I am just hoping that it wasn't Michael.

My room is pretty big. Well, my house in general is. Of course, all Alphas are known for being wealthy and owning mansions. My room is equipped with a king size bed and a few drawers with a TV, a walk-in closet and a bathroom.

The door to my room suddenly opens and Michael walks in with a frown on his face.

Michael is 25 years old. He took over at 20. He was still young. Every since he took over, he has been more serious which makes it look like he's 35 instead. He is tall and muscular, of course. Short, black hair and like me, hazel eyes. A lot of people say that we look like twins but we obviously don't act like some. Ever since Michael took over, the relationship between us hasn't been great. He is always trying to control me and I disobey him something that he is not used to. He is used to everyone listening to him.

I throw myself on the bed with another groan.

"Leila." Michael says.

By the sound of his voice, I can tell that he is angry.

I sigh. "I am not in the mood for this, Michael."

In less than a second, Michael reaches out for me and gets ahold of my arm.

He pulls me off the bed and makes me look at him. "Not in the mood for this?" He asks angrily. "Are you fucking kidding me, Leila? Do you think I'm in the mood to go for you in the middle of the night to some stranger's house because you are too drunk to even say your name?"

I sigh. "You did not have to go for me."

He is so mad that his claws are out and his nails are digging into my arm. The blood is dripping but I feel no pain. I guess that my wolf is actually useful for something.

"Dammit, Leila!" Michael yells, desperately as his hazel eyes begin to turn a darker color. His wolf is at bay. "What the hell am I going to do with you? It's like I don't even recognize you anymore!"

I glare at him. If there's someone here that I don't recognize is you! All you care about is about your stupid pack! So go with your puppies and leave me the hell alone!" I yank my arm and half run to the bathroom where I lock myself in.

I hear a growl and I know that Michael's wolf has come out. I am so mad that I am shaking. I can already feel my wolf wanting to get out but I can't let that happen. I splash water on my face but that does not help. I walk out of the bathroom and run to the chocolate bar on the counter. I let the flavor over power my mouth and I feel my wolf begin to weaken. I don't know what it is about chocolate but it always seems to help. Works for me, I would do anything to keep my wolf controlled. I can feel her getting weaker and weaker every day and my only hope is that someday, it'll disappear.

Comment & vote if you'd like!