Home at Last

I woke up on the hot, grainy sand. I looked over at Morgan, Shai, Emily, Orabel, and Lagoona. All were taking slow peaceful breaths. Stretching slightly I looked out upon the horizon. A beautiful orange color was just peaking out over the sea, causing a warm looking reflection on the water. I smiled and walked over to a huge rock to look for something to brush my hair. It had gotten so long over the days that had passed. Let's face it. Over a week underwater isn't good for your hair.

I touched the big, black rock and sighed. It was slightly warm from the sun just starting over the horizon. Walking over to the other side of the rock I began my search for a hair brush looking thing. I stepped on something sharp and let out a small squeal. I looked down and smiled. It was a plastic fork... With chili on the top. Ewww! Next to it was a bowl of chili. That is disgusting! I slowly walked over to the water to carefully wash off the chili bits. I guess I wasn't so careful because Shai woke up with a groan.

"Remember to eat that turtle cake while your at it!" She smiled before putting her head back down on the sand.

She must have been having a dream about turtle cake or something. Wait. DREAM! KOUALOU! LAGOONA! ORABEL! I rushed over to Lagoona and Orabel. They were still alive! I hope I had enough time to give Lagoona and Orabel a berry. Wait... I only have one berry! I picked up the chili bowl and the fork. Not to rub It in Lagoona's face or anything but since I'm queen doesn't that mean I get new awesome powers now? I focused really hard on the chili bowl and fork, thinking about how much I hate litter. I scrunched up my nose a stared at the litter. In a small cloud of smoke it disappeared. Cool! Maybe I can multiply too? I looked around for the berry. Wait... Since it was a dream does that mean it's not there? I thought it would be different since I was queen.

I paced in circles. Ouch! I stepped on what felt like a pebble. Bending down to pick it up I saw it looked familiar. Where had I seen a greenish purple pebble with yellow and orange spots? Wait this isn't a pebble! It's a berry! I picked it up and set it on a small ledge on the black rock and held two fingers from opposite hands and held them together and then made a motion pulling my two index fingers apart. A white flash that practically blinded me flashed in my eyes. Then there were exactly two berries! I rose a water bubble from the ocean with one hand and held the berries with the other. I carefully lifted the water over everyone's head and let it drop waking them all up instantly. I figured it would only work if they were in mermaid form... And I like getting people wet. ;)

"WHAT THE HECK!" They all screamed together.

"IgottheberriesofimmortalnessforLagoonaandOrabelsoIneededthemawakeandinmermaidformandIlikegettingpeoplewet!" I screamed historically.

Everyone looked less mad and then looked over at Lagoona and Orabel. They. Weren't. Awake.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" I screamed jigging Lagoona. She was still breathing but very, very lightly. Oh no , oh no, oh no! Orabel wasn't doing too well either.

"Lily, do something!" Shai shouted. "Use your new powers!"

"Ummm," I stuttered. Multiplying won't help them. Neither will vanishing them. I could only think of one thing. My dad had done this to wake me up on my 12th birthday. I squeezed my hand and thought of the thing I wanted to summon. A fresh yellow lemon appeared in my hand. I quickly multiplied it and used a seashell to cut part of it open and jabbed the pointy end in the lemons to get the juice started. I took it and shoved it in both of their mouths.

"Plah!" Lagoona spat waking up. Orabel quickly after. " What was that?" Lagoona frowned.

"No time for that! Eat this!" I shoved the disgusting berries into Orabel and Lagoona's mouth. " Swallow it! " Lagoona and Orabel instantly got a perfect tan glow. Their beautiful features sharpening.

" What was that " Lagoona asked.

"The first thing was a lemon to wake you up and the second was a Berry of Immortality," I answered proudly.

" How did you get one of those?" asked Orabel amazed. "I thought Dillian was the only one who had ever had one!"

"Diliian had one!?!?!?!?!" Everyone yelled.

"Yes," Orabel answered sadly.

"But that makes him impossible to kill!" Morgan screamed.

"It makes him impossible for a pure bred mermaid to kill. Not a half mermaid half shark," Orabel answered.

"SO MORGAN COULD KILL HIM!" Lagoona screamed.

"Yes, I think everybody got the message Lagoona," Shai glared looking irritable.

"Oh, eh heh heh," Lagoona laughed.

"Guys, we should really start getting to my mom," I suggested. And with that we ran back to my house at full speed. Me leading the way.

~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~ .*~.*~.*~.*~.*~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.

"JUST ONE MORE CORNER!" I screamed to everybody. We were almost around the corner to get to the street my house was on. I was so happy to be home. (Authors note: NOT LAST CHAPTER GUYS! DON'T PANIC). I could see the home I had grown up in.

"Urgh! Your house is so far away!" Lagoona complained. She was not used to second class.

We ran up the drive way and walked to the door. I knocked on it. My mom looked down and smiled, pulling me into the tightest hug ever known to man kind.

"HONEY, GET DOWN HERE! LILY'S BACK! SHE'S BACK! SHE'S BACK!" My mom screamed. I was happy to be back too.