Forcefields and Jellyfish

Lagoona's P.O.V

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

'Oh my gosh, I thought, 'Lily what have you gotten into?'

"Morgan, do you know anything about that hole that Lily just fell into?" I asked glancing nervously over at him.

"Yes, it's legend that whoever goes in there never comes out.

"Seriously?" I asked extremely annoyed at the shark's legends.

"Guys, we have to at least try to save her!" Emily shouted swimming over to the edge of the hole.

"Emily, stay back!" Shai shouted pulling Emily back. "We have to have a plan before jumping into a giant hole!"

"Got anything?" Morgan asked looking over at the hole.

"Yes!" I shouted having a sudden idea. "Emily leans over the edge-"

"WHAT!" She yelled looking at me like I was crazy.

"Hold on!" I yelled continuing with the plan. "And then Shai grabs Emily's tail I grab Shai's and Morgan grabs my tail!"

"So it's like a mermaid chain and when Emily can see her she grabs her?" Morgan asked.

"Yep!" I answered looking over at Emily and Shai for approval.

"You do know we are underwater and only if something grabbed us we wouldn't fall?" Shai stated raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, yah," I smiled blushing.

"But what if something does grab one of us?" Emily asked looking nervously over at the hole.

"Either way the plan wouldn't work," Shai answered.

"So lets just hope nothing grabs us!" Emily exclaimed swimming over to the edge. Then she jumped.

Lily's P.O.V

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was falling and falling which was weird because you aren't supposed to fall underwater. I was falling through pitch black darkness when I saw a blue light. It looked like something you would see at the bottom of a pool when the sun is out. My back hit something soft and squishy. When I turned my head to look what it was I almost jumped off. I was on a jellyfish!

'This could kill me!' I though looking around frantically for something to swim to. Since I was going to be a mermaid forever I should probably get really good at it anyway.

I swam over to a ledge in the hole that I fell through and reached for it. I was inches away, my fingertips almost touching it.

"LILY!" Someone screamed.

I turned around and saw Emily falling onto a jelly fish.

"OH MY GOSH WHAT IS THIS!" She yelled looking down at the transparent jellyfish.

"It's a jellyfish, stupid!" I screamed. "Now stay quiet! How did you even get down here?" I asked.

"I went inside this stupid hole and fell which is-" she started.

"I know it is weird that we fell underwater just keep going!" I yelled.

"Well, we went looking for you after you fell in the hole and all of us decided to jump in too," She said stupidly.

"That is the most stupid thing to do after you've just seen someone fall inside a bottomless pit!" I yelled but when I looked up she had her ear pressed against the jellyfish she was siting on.

"Yah- Oh totally!" She yelled looking at the jellyfish.

"What are you doing?" I asked hoping the fall didn't affect her.

"Oh, I can still talk to jellies, because, unlike Shai they didn't abandon me!" She answered smiling.

"Can you please stop talking to jellyfish and start trying to find a way out of here?" I asked seriously annoyed.

"Oh, yeah, right," she smiled looking down to see where we were falling.

We were falling straight into a bed of giant,sharp, pink coral.

"We have to think of a plan, FAST!" I yelled about three feet away from the bed of coral. But right when I said that the jellyfish froze where they were floating.

"Emily, did you do that?" I asked looking nervously at the jellyfish hoping they would stay frozen.

"No, I don't think so," she frowned looking up.

"CAN YOU HEAR ME!" A voice shouted from the entrance of the pit.

"YES!!!!!" Emily and I both yelled back.

"IT'S LAGOONA I WILL SWIM DOWN AND SAVE YOU!" She shouted.

"NO!" We screamed but it was already too late. She was falling and then landed on one of the frozen jellyfish.

"What is this?" Lagoona asked rubbing the back of her tail.

"It's a jellyfish," I answered. "Do you know why we fell underwater?"

"No, but be really careful this might be a trap," Lagoona stressed looking around. "Hey what's that?" She asked pointing to the bed of razor sharp coral. Rested inside of the coral was a little crystal.

"I think it's a crystal," I said reaching my hand out to grab it.

"DON'T GRAB IT!" Lagoona screamed. "Remember this might be a trap!"

"I know but it might be helpful," I pouted reaching for it. I tried to pull it up but instead of pulling up a single crystal I pulled up a door covered in crystals.

"Whoa!" Emily screeched bending over to look at it.

"Should we go in it?" I asked looking into the open doorway.

"No!" Lagoona yelled grabbing my tail and pulling me back.

"Lagoona calm down!" I screamed flopping back onto my jellyfish.

"Lily!" Shai yelled falling onto Lagoona's jellyfish.

"Shai, why did you jump too?" Emily yelled looking toward the crystal door.

"The important question is, what is that?" Shai frowned looking down at the door.

"We don't know it just opened up when I tried to pull a crystal out of the ground. And anyway, where is Morgan?" I asked looking up at the opening which was barely viable.

"He was supposed to come down here!" Shai growled also looking up at the cave's entrance.

"He can defend himself anyway," I stated nervously.

Then a hand reached out from the beautiful crystal doorway and grabbed me pulling me out of sight.

Morgan's P.O.V

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"AAAAARGH!" I yelled trying to jump inside the hole.

There was some type of invisible forcefield blocking me out. I threw myself against the forcefield, pushing as hard as I could, but, as usual, it didn't work.

'Why isn't this working?' I thought slamming my body against the surface but instead of feeling the familiar hard feeling I didn't feel anything. The forcefield had broken.

~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*

I know Morgans POV is super short but I really wanted to update for my readers! I like doing this ~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.* it's fun :P Happy Easter!