Orabel

Shai's P.O.V

~.*~.*~.*~.*~.~*.~*.~*

"Morgan what took you so long!" I yelled as Morgan fell onto one of the weird jellyfish.

"There was a forcefield or something to keep me out! What is this door thing and where is Lily!" He raged.

"That door is... Okay I really don't know what the door is but a hand came out of it and pulled Lily into it," I explained.

"Well we have to save her!" Morgan yelled trying to jump in the hole. Something was blocking him. "WHAT IS IT WITH THESE STUPID FORCEFIELDS!!!!" He slammed his body against it and he fell through.

'Why are boys so stupid these days?' I thought looking over at Emily. She gave me an ' I know right.' Look.

"So how are we going to save him?" I asked looking over at Lagoona. She was pale and hadn't been talking for a while. "Lagoona? Lagoona? LAGOONA!" I shrieked.

"He is coming. He is coming. He is coming," Lagoona started to repeat. I was majorly freaking out. I mean first my friend gets pulled into a hole that just magically appears at the bottom of a underwater cave thing and now my queen is going insane!

"Lagoona! Who is coming?" I yelled shaking her.

"He is!" He is coming!" She shrieked.

"WHO IS HE?" I yelled looking into her eyes. Then I saw it. Lily was chained to a slab of metal with someone standing over her

torturing her. After I zoomed back into reality I screamed. "GUYS! WE HAVE TO SAVE LILY SHE IS BEING TORTURE!"

"He is coming. He is coming. He is coming," Lagoona kept repeating.

"But what about Lagoona?" Emily asked looking nervously over at her.

"I don't know! Just bring her along maybe I could make a bubble around her or something!" I cried looking at Lagoona's pale face.

"She is coming. She is coming," she mumbled.

"Wait she? Who is she?" I asked myself. "Come on Emily, Morgan is already down there we need to help!" I exclaimed grabbing Emily's hand in one hand and Lagoona's hand in the other. Then I jumped through the doorway.

Unknown P.O.V

~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.

"PLEASE, STOP!" She cried watching me torture the boy. "I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE DON'T TORTURE HIM, PLEASE!" She cried pulling furiously at the chains.

"Shut up, please! You annoying little sea gerbil," I commanded watching her fall back onto the slab of metal I had chained her on.

"Love, such a foolish thing but I myself am not guilt free of it. Orabel!" I called.

"Yes?" She answered walking out from behind a curtain. She looked very much like her awful but yet attractive sister, Lagoona. Orabel was wearing a long, flowing , blue dress with tiny shells sown on.

"I need you to watch these peasants, love," I commanded. " While I see if the others have come."

"Yes, master," She replied turning to look at the traitor , Morgan and Lily the girl. I climbed up the tunnel to look for the others.

Orabel's P.O.V

~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~

'I wish my master didn't think I hated my sister Lagoona,' I thought. 'Now I am going to have to torture Lily and her boyfriend while Dillian, my evil, despicable master looks for her friends.'

"Are you Lagoona's sister?" Lily squeaked.

"Yes, now be quiet!" I shouted.

"Stop it Orabel all the sharks know you aren't as bad. Now help us escape!" Morgan, I think is his name, shouted.

"Okay, fine, but what am I supposed to tell Dillian?" I asked.

"Wait you're good?" Lily asked.

"Yes, yes, yes, but do you want me to save you or not?" I asked starting to untie Morgan's ropes. "Can't you just bite through these if you are a shark?"

"No! I hate how mermaids think sharks can get there way out of any problem just because we are sharks!" Morgan yelled as I untied the last rope.

"Gosh, at least I am saving you!" I yelled looking over at Lily's chains.

"Orabel?" She asked.

"Yes?"

"Are you related to Lagoona?"

"Yes, I am Lagoona's twin even though we were triplets."

"So the story was true?" She asked.

"About the sharks taking one of the babies and was to used to scare Lagoona to sleep?"

"Yes that one," she answered.

"That was true." I answered back.

"But she only told me there were two babies not three."

"I ran away when I was three and my mother didn't want Lagoona to be reminded of me."

"Oh. Wait that means there still is another baby out there?" Lily asked.

"Yes, sadly there is," I answered.

"We have to find my mom," she frowned.

~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.~*.~*.~* .~*.~*.~*.*~*.

Authors Note: Sorry I haven't updated in forever! I think the name Orabel is pretty it means peaceful stream or something. Lagoona has two more sisters! Just like Lily! Peace!