Bathroom Goes Boom

Authors note: No comments or votes but one read:( I got bored so I am making the next chapter.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

For some reason I woke up lying in the mall bathroom. I slowly stood up and looked in the mirror. I had blue scale like spots growing on my forehead and cheeks! I screamed at my reflection and tried to wash it off. When I turned on the faucet nothing came out. I kept turning it off and on in frustration until I heard a loud bang. I looked around to make sure no one was there but that was when the restroom started raining.

Everything was soaked in water. It was about up to my knees now and I was starting to panic. I opened the door to the main part of the mall watching the fountain of a graceful mermaid overflow. I noticed something shiny and blue on her neck so I walked/swam over to it. I hopped up on the fountain to get a better look and stay out of the water. The shiny thing was the exact same blue gem that had been on my vanity this morning!

"Quick hurry!" shouted a familiar high-pitched voice. I ducked behind the mermaid peering out behind her beautiful red fin.

Just as I thought I spotted the people talking an orb began to form around me. A tickling sensation was starting to spread through my fingertips. I looked down and saw blue scales covering my arms! I tried with all my effort to get out of the orb but couldn't break through.

"STOP!" I yelled out of instincts and the water started to fall to my feet. Standing there were two girls my age staring at me with awe.

"Try to use your powers to clear a way for us to walk through!" yelled the same high-pitched voice.

"What powers are you talking about?" I asked panicking.

"Why do you think a protective water orb just formed around you Einstien?" yelled a cold voice.

"I don't know how to use them!" I yelled back.

"Just swim through before the water gets too high!" screamed both the people.

We swam through as hard as we could but as I dove under the water I didn't have to hold my breath the water let me breath.

"WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled practically screaming my lungs out.

"You have scales, probably figured out

that you can breath under water a few minutes ago, found the Gem of Lagoona this morning, and had water form an orb around you and you still haven't figured out!?!?!?!?!" shouted the cold voice that belonged to a brunette wearing the cutest sundress in the world. It had waves with little crystals complementing it. No matter how rude she was being I couldn't help but admire her sundress.

"Shai she is still in shock give her a break!" said the high-pitched voice

"What ever Emily."

"You have been chosen by the ocean queen, Lagoona to be a mermaid," said Emily. I stared at her with my mouth wide open in the mall parking

lot.

'No no no no no! My mom had told me mermaids were fake! They had to be! I had heard stories about them but they couldn't be real! Or could they?

-------------------

Sorry for the pre-schooler writing but I tried to fix it! Still fight through the primary chapters! They get better! I swear.