Chapter 2

“Would you like some champagne?” He asks as he pours himself a glass.

I shake my head no and he sets the bottle back down. A disappointed look written all over his face. I did not want to reveal my age, because then he would probably send me back home. He wraps his large hand around the glass and sips the expensive drink until the clear glass is empty once more. He coughs. The cough he lets out sounds like one of a person who has been chain-smoking for years. He pulls out a cigarette and lights it. The man offers me the cigarette and I shake my head no. He frowns as he blows a puff of smoke all around the dimly lit room.

The man finishes off his cigarette and stands up. He approaches me and now I’m starting to get cold feet. I don’t like my virginity, but I don’t want to lose it from molestation. He pulls me up from the chair and embraces me, while showering me with kisses. I feel forced, uncomfortable, awkward. I push the larger than life man away and run for the door.

I try to pry the door open, and I notice that it’s padlocked and requires a code. The man is starting to walk towards me. I run up the stairs and hide behind a wall. As he walks up the stairs I can hear is heart beating and his heavy breathing. I’m trapped in this forsaken house with a molester. Story of my life. I run into his room and go under the bed.

I do not what I’m hiding with. Two dead women are lying there. They are cold and lifeless, like I probably soon will be.

His feet enter the room and I hold my breath, and I’m praying that nothing is giving me away. He walks into the bathroom and walks back out. He approaches the bed and then bends down. I come face to face with him.

The man grabs a large handful of my hair and drags me out. I am kicking and scratching as he holds me stiffly by my hair. I start to lose my energy. He lays me down on the bed and ties a rope around each of my hands and ties it to the bed. Then he ties my feet to the bed and I just give in. I am screwed. Literally.

He pulls down his underwear and then hops on the bed with me. He lifts his right leg over my body and starts to kiss me vigorously. They are the best kisses I’ve ever had. I give in and start to kiss him back.

He starts to move down and he kisses my breasts. I feel nothing anymore. I am losing my senses and this is the opposite of what I wanted. Before he takes my lingerie off he pulls his boxers off. I am looking at his penis. It is huge, hairy, and hard. The three H’s. I’ve fallen and I’m down for the count. He takes it and sticks it in my mouth. He grabs hold of the bed and starts to moan as he pushes it in and out of my mouth. I am starting to feel woozy. I lose consciousness altogether and remember nothing else from tonight.

I open my eyes and the sun is beating down on my face. I look around and see water all around. We are at the lake. I look up and he is peeing in to the water. He doesn’t see me as I start to regain consciousness. I look around the boat. I am tied up and a couple feet away from feet are two cement blocks. Oh no! He is trying to drown me. Well I will him have not let him have the satisfaction.

I stand up without him noticing and grab the cement block. I take it and slam it across his face. He falls into the water and blood starts to rise to the top. I put the cement block down and start to row away and man this boat is heavy.

As I’m rowing a hand reaches over the starboard and I barely notice the other hand following. Oh great, he’s back. I take the extra rope from the toolbox and tie his hands together then at the end I tie both cement blocks and drop them on his head.

This time I watch him as he falls to the sea floor. Blood is spraying from his body and contaminating the water. This time I definitely know that he is dead. He is glued to the sea floor and fish are starting to nibble away at his corpse. I know I did the right thing. One less rapist in the world will do us some good. Now I only have one problem. Where am I?

I sit down in the drivers chair and drive back to land. It is completely empty. Not one person, animal, or even a piece of trash. It’s actually quite peaceful and serene. I walk across the sand and sit down and stare out at the sea. The afternoon sun beats down on the light blue water and make sit sparkle. This looks like a scene from one of my fantasies.

That’s where I’ve seen this! That is why this place looks so familiar. My grandparents used to bring me here all the time. I just wonder why they stopped. The reason might be because this place looks like it’s been abandoned for years.

I am not that far away from where I need to be. I get up and walk towards the parking lot It’s filled with paved cement and tumbleweeds. Once I am out of the parking lot I see a road. I start to climb up the steep hill. Still no animals come to greet me, and not even a sound. It’s starting to become more creepy, than peaceful. I start to walk down the road, and the unbearable heat starts to hit me. I sweat and pant, but nothing seems to cool me down. Even in skimpy lingerie, I feel like I’m walking through 90 degree weather in a sweater and jeans.

I lay down on the side of the road in an attempt to cool myself off. Before long I fall asleep.