Chapter 7

HEY!!!! Yazzie here omg how long has it been?........O.O now since I think about it not long......-.- I spoil you guys well here chapter 7

<--------------------Vote if your team James >o<

~*~

Zeke POV

I wake up and stretch making sure I didn’t wake Sam. I get out quietly and opened the door. When I start to walk out I bumped into something hard, I look up an see Tristan “hey,” he looked inside the room and I closed quickly because Sam was tossing and turning, did I mention she sleeps in her bra and  underwear? No? Well she does. “Hey…” he looks at me and then I felt a tug on my arm. I turn around and see James is still here. “James? Why are you still here?” he looks at Tristan and his look was pure hatred towards him. “James?” he looks at me and his face softens “I came back from London when I heard from your sister you were in the hospital and my parents won’t be coming for 3 more months,and since I don’t have the money to get back, I am going to stay with the McKnight family” he says smiling. ‘Shit!! I forgot he went to London for 6 months’ he came all the way back just for me and sacrificed his vacation for his idiotic best friend ‘some friend I am’

“I’m sorry you came all the way here just because of a minor problem” his smile fades “Zeke you need to understand this……I love you and I do anything for you” he put his hands rest on my shoulders. I feel my cheeks heating up like lava, he must have noticed and he smiled again. “Ahem!” Tristan cleared his throat and my cheeks got redder “sorry anyways lets go to my room and play video games huh?” I suggest. Tristan and James nod and we all walk towards my room. I open and stopped right away when I see my mom going through my drawers and taking out my boxers and hugged them. I hear laughing and I immediately pushed them out closing the door in their faces. I didn’t think my cheeks could be anymore red!!

“MOM!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” she looked at me and her cheeks flushed slightly pink “sorry honey I just was here to put your clean underwear in and then looked at them and thought ‘you’re too young to wear boxers’ so I am going to the mall to get you some briefs” I hear more laughing outside my door. “MOM!! JUST LEAVE!!!!” I yelled in a whisper tone. She looked sad but I was to embarrassed to care. She left the room and kissed my forehead when the door opened. She walked out and James and Tristan walk in still laughing!!

I stopped them before they got in my room completely, they stopped laughing and were serious. I smirked “for laughing and being mean to your best friend and step-brother you aren’t coming in!” they seemed pretty bothered. Then Tristan walked closer to me our faces inches apart “come on Zeke let us in” he smirked that son of bitch he thinks that just because he is good looking and all that shit! I’m going to let him in!? Then a thought came to my mind. I walked closer where my lips were going to touch his and when he looked all flustered I gave an evil grin.

“Tristan……” I get near his ear by standing on my toes and whispered “I love you” and that little 3 word sentence made him get all flustered and stepped away all confused. Then when I couldn’t hold the laughter in any longer I bursted out! A blushing Tristan looked at me “awww did you think I meant it? You think you’re the only one who has charms” I wink at him which made him blush more. I laughed some more “love you bro.” as much as hate calling him my bro. I had to because no one knows I’m bi, the only one who does is Sam.

Just then I felt arms wrap around me and hear a voice that gave me the shivers I see Tristan isn’t where he is anymore “oh really bro. I think I have a good Idea” awww what’s better than this? This was something I would be okay with everyday. Then his arms were taken away I turn around and see James have Tristan pinned on the floor. “WHAT THE HELL?!”

“Didn’t I tell you not to touch him?!” James yelled.

“What the fuck did I do?! He didn’t say he loves you back! So obviously he doesn’t feel the same way! Only as a best friend!” Tristan yelled back and flipped James over while he was off-guard.

“JAMES! TRISTAN! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FIGHTING ABOUT?!” I yelled at both of them! They look at me James pushes Tristan off him. He walks over to me and everything else seemed to be a blur after, James put his lips on mine and kisses me hard. I tried pushing him away but didn’t have the heart to do so. Why? Because he’s my best friend!! After what seemed like hours he broke the kiss and I look behind him and see a very angry Tristan. He walks to James and turns him around next thing you know Tristan fist came into contact with James cheek. James fell onto the floor and Tristan stormed out the room. James got up “I’m going to my room see ya Zeke” and with all of what happened I was alone!

“What the hell? I have a idiotic person for a brother!” and when those words came out my mouth. Tristan was there leaning on the door frame. “Oh really? Well excuse me for getting jealous” he walked to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. Oh my LADY GAGA!!!

~*~

Omg!! James kissed Zeke! Tristan punched James! And Tristan is jealous?! And on top of the ice cream there is cherry that Tristan kissed Zeke on the cheek!!!

What’s going to happen?! *dramatic music* dun….dun….DUN!!!!! XD keep reading and I need more votes and comments!!! -.- or no more chappies!! O.o oh and the next chapter is…*drumroll* *stops* Sam! Sorry for the disappointment -.- sheesh pushy fans! O.O did I say that out loud?! *nervous laugh* hahaha sorry still love you guys XD!!

This dedication is to……DOMINIC_ROSE!!!!! *crowd cheers* thnk you thnk you! Read his books thay rock the night club!! XD

and sorry if its short.....ToT im on vacation so no judgement =.= im tired *yawn* OoO oh be4 i forget I dont think im gonna update soon till I get lots of comments and votes!! XP but still love you <3

hey also is this a good role for Kayla?? --------------------------> willow smith

Okay that all for now folks ^(^.^)^ <cheery Kirby >.< don’t judge me!

~Yazzie loves you <3 :P