Chapter 10

Hey guys okay so I know I should have waited but i love you guys so much so lets get on to numbre 10 XD

<----------------Vote for a twist!!!!!

Zeke POV

The rest of dinner was quiet which is unusual. I sit next to Sam and we ended up switching back and forth with our food. I look at Tristan and there is something that seems to bother him "Tristan?" He looks up at me and his face looks like someone just got shot. 

"Yea?"

"Well I couldn't help but to notice that your not looking so well. Are you sick?" I was very concerned I never seen him like this. When he notices his face lightens up but only a little. "Yea....I'm fine. Just not that hungry" he gave a weak smile.

I stand up "well if you're not feeling well. We'll box up our food and go home and eat it. You can rest" I gave him a smile and he returns it. Then it's gone again "no.....I'll go by myself don't worry I'll be fine." he stands up and looks at me with such sadness. "No! Your my brother and I always take care of my family" my voice raising.

"You're not my BROTHER!!!! Your MOM isn't MINE!!! We will never be FAMILY!!!! So don't bother and go PLAY WITH YOUR BOY TOY!!!!!" he stormed off leaving me shocked, speechless. I hadn't realize that I was crying when Sam came and hugged me. I hear her sniff and I caress her hair. "That bastard he's goi-" I cut James off.

"Forget it James! I'll deal with him, he might not like it but whether he likes it or not WE ARE a FAMILY!" with that I stormed off and Sam right by my side. I get inside the car and turned on the engine. I drove off.

Ring

Ring

Ring

My phone rang, I took it out and look at the caller I.D.

"Tristan mah new bro =D" is what it said. I pick it up "hello?"

"Hey, Zeke.....I'm sorry I snapped" he sounded sad.

I sigh "It's okay.....I'm coming home, and you can talk about what's troubling you...okay?" then a drop of water fell on my windshield. I look at it "that's strange the weather forecast didn't anything about it raining"

"Well....Just be careful ok-"

HONK!!! HONK!!!

I turn my head and see a car swerving out control and without a minute to know whats happening I blacked out feeling nothing and my hearing faint.

Tristan POV

"HELLO?!.......ZEKE?!" all I heard was a crash and the line went dead. I hung up and rushed downstairs. "DAD!!!!! CYNTHIA!!!!!!" I go to the kitchen. "What is it Tristan my boy" he said sipping his coffe. "Zeke got into a car accident!!!!" he spurt his coffee 'WHAT?!" Cynthia and dad exclaimed together. "I was talking to him and I heard honking and yelling a car screech then a crash" when I said all this Cynthia broke down. "I'll call Sam!" dad brought out his phone and dialed Sam's number.

"hello? Sam?"

I heard some muffles on the other line like yelling and crying

"SAM!!! Its okay calm down"

Then it went silent and I couldnt hear anything.

"She's holding Zeke in her arms and he bleeding from his left arm and some from his head....she called the hospital already and they are saying to meet him there.....Sam's going with him." he told us and she broke down more. Without thinking I run outside got in my car and drove to the hospital going over the speeding limit.

~30 minutes later~ 

I run inside the building to the receptionist. "Hello.......I'm......Here.....for Zeke McKnight" I say completely run out of breath. "Relationship?"

"Step-......" It hurt to say it but I had to "brother" she nodded. "6th floor but please wait in the waiting room" I nodded and went to the elevator. 

Ding! 

I went in then saw....HIM! James......he looked at me "good you saved time I was just about to get you......Sam wanted me too" he didn't sound like a smart ass or mean. He sound sad, hurt, and his eyes were puffy from all the crying. I guess someone like him really does have a heart......okay I guess that was a little harsh. We both entered  the elevator.....it was silent.

Ding! 

We got out and I saw Sam crying in her hands. "Sam?" she looked at me her eyes were blood shot red, make-up everywhere and dried tear marks on cheeks. She stood up and ran into my arms crying more. "Shhhhhh" I shushed calmingly. I pat the back of the head "its okay.....he'll be okay" 

"Excuse me? But he's awake" the doctor said. "But please be very quiet he is a little shaken up of what happen" We all nodded and walked toward the room 619.

Sam ran to her brother but didn't hug or anything, instead she broke down and I was wondering why? I walked towards her but shocked to see Zeke. I couldn't fight the tears as they threatened to come out. I walk to him "Zeke" my voice cracked.

~*~

Whats happened will Zeke be okay?! 

Where's Kayla and Cynthia and Christopher?!

James is hurting bad!!!!!! 

Will all be good and whats wrong with Zeke that even Tristan cried?! 

All questions will be answered in chapter 11!!!!!

Im sorry if its short I still have writers block but I wanted to upload for you guys!!!!!!! See this is what happens when u rush Yazzie! =( 

Dedication to AdamReynolds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My bestie <3 love you hun!!!!! <3 

======================>>>>>>>> pic of Zeke

Hope you enjoyed this chappie Votes:20 Comments: 25 +

~Yazzie loves you