Chapter 11

*hides* DONT KILL ME!!!!!!! I have an excuse!!!! My mom found out I was writing these kinda of stories and got mad at me sooooooo..............I can probably only type one a week or month.......But other than enjoy :) love you

<--------- Vote if you want zeke to feel better

~*~

Zeke POV 

Its dark......cold.......my hearing is faint. where am I? What's going on? I feel numb.......last thing I remember was being hit by a car......but why can't I feel pain? 

AM I DEAD?!! NO!!! I c-cant be!!! What about mom?! Tristan! James! ...................SAM!!!!!

-----------

Sam POV

I get up and head to the bathroom to take a shower. I strip from my bra and underwear and step into the shower. Images of the accident and hospital replay in my head. With the car swivering and hitting Zeke's car the amblulance taking my injured brother away. The way he looked in the hospital bed. Tears stroll down my face and I get out of shower not caring for a towel. I head straight to my closet and get my under garments (Yazzie: I just love using garments sorry I had to put that XD)

I get a plain black XL T-shirt and red sweatpants. I put them on and tie my hair in a bun not bothering to blow dry it and straighted it. My bangs cover my left eye and I head to the bathroom to put my eyeliner on. I exit and head downstairs "honey you want something to eat?" my mom says as she holds the pan in her hands filled with eggs. I look at her "no" and I walk to the garage grabbing my backpack and go into my car. The sight of the car reminds me of Zeke and the thought of him, tears begin to come down.

I open the door and slide into the seat and start the engine.

BROOOOOOMMMM!!!!!

The engine purrs. I turn on the radio and hear my favorite band "Black Veil Brides" the song Legacy played the guitar waves hit my ear. Zeke and I would always go in my room and rock to this song. I smile at the memory. 20 minutes have passed and I park, I get out and lock the car and my habit waiting for Zeke made tears fall down almost instantly because I knew he isn't going to grab my hand or being right beside me. But I felt warmth on my hand, I look at it and see a hand and I knew who it was. I see Zeke standing there with a smile "come on sis"

"Zeke?" I say soflty. He smiles again.

"SAM!!!!" I look to see whos voice it was and it was Tristan and James running towards me. I wanted to tell them that Zeke is alright and he's here with me beside me. "Tristan! James! Look Zeke is....." I trail off as I looked over and see no one there. "What about Zeke?" Tristan said with concern. My eyes wided and I fell to my knees, crying, screaming at the loneliness I haven't felt since I was born. "Sam?" James says as he kneels next to me. I look at him tears still falling from my eyes "HE'S GONE!!!! GONE!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM?!"

James POV

Seeing Sam crying and screaming because her loving and caring overproctective brother isn't there with her made the tears I tried to keep in fell from my eyes and onto the assfolt. I look over at Tristan to only see him not there! Where did that asshole GO?! He only cares about himself doesn't he?! That full of shit mother fucker baby humper BASTARD!!!!!!!!!! His step-sister is crying and he just leaves without a word?! 

Well isn't he going to to hear an earfull!!!!!

Kelly POV

I head to the taxi telling him to go to the main hospital here in Oakland, California. Which was St. Jills hospital. I come all the way from Seattle to hear that my brother is in the hospital and my sister not acting all so great! I roll my eyes well isn't this nice!!!! 30 minutes later I arrive at the hospital and pay the driver.

I go to the front desk "hi is um....Zeke McKnight in this hospital?" the front desk lady whos name was Maria which read on her name tag looks at me "yes and just who might you be?" I open my mouth to speak whne I was cut off my a very sweet voice "she's with me" I look over to see the woman who gave birth to me and cared for me until I ran from home. "Mom..." I run to her and welcomes me with such a motherly embrace I have missed for such along time. "Hello Kelly it's been awhile"

Tristan POV

I walk into class not saying a word to anyone there since this is my second day of school. I never really came since the incident. "Well hello are you Tristan Hawk?" a young pretty woman says with her long brown hair tied in a ponytail. Her eyes kind of like mine but lighter, I nod and she smiles "Well welcome to first period! I am Ms. Hokins and I am so sorry that you had your schedule changed because of a little mishap before" she smiles. "Take a seat behind those ones near the window......" she points her perfect manicured finger to the desks. "Two other students sit in front of you" she looks at her watch "I wonder where they could be?" she looked very concerned and then looked at me and smiled. "Well they should be here any second. They are one of my best students" When she says that her face lits up like a christmas tree. 

I couldn't help myself but smile back. I walk to my seat and hear some girls giggling and looking at me like how I look at Zeke.

Zeke.....

His name echos in my ear and all I could think was 'it's all my fault!'

~*~ 

Sorry its short :( But thats all I could come up with *sigh* sorry :(

I love you guys <3 and no dedication today srry :(

What do you think of Kelly? I like her Just wait till you see her personality *laughs* shes a differents cookie........well thats just it she is pratically cookie!!!!! If you have no idea who that is then you shall check up this name -------------> xxWhoAteMyCookiexx 

Yup Kelly is just as crazy XD LOVE YOU COOKIE!!!!!! and yes Kellys nickname is Cookie XD

Fan Comment and Vote  

Check out my new account its --------> Darkchick99 I am under my fans and yes I did fan mah self XD 

~Yazzie loves you <3