Chapter 6

Hey guys its Yazzie <3 I think this one will be alot more interesting but I have a feeling its going to be short but lets see shall we?

<--------------------------Vote if your Team Tristan <3

~*~

Zeke POV

I was sitting in silence with Tristan in the chair next to me. I was still in shock James is GAY and LOVES ME!!!! My best friend since first day in middle school!! The door opens 'speak of the devil' He smiles at me and sits on the other chair beside me. "Here" he says giving me my coke zero "thanks" I say quietly and give a shy smile. I can't help but to blush every time I see him. I mean my bestfriend loves me.

"Zeke? Ummm I want to tell you that they will let you out of the hospital today and I have your clothes with me so you can change" I look at Tristan and give a surprised look. I forgot he was here....my hot awesomly new step-brother. I give a nod "thanks Tristan" I smile. I don't know why but everytime Tristan is not next to me I feel a little lost and lonely. 

He looks away and clears his throat "uhhhh your welcome I will leave you so you can change." I don't know if I am going crazy but I think I saw a slight blush on his cheeks. I get up and remove the covers then in the back I felt a slight breeze "well I like the view Zeke." I look at James and see him stare at my ass. Shit I'm in hospital clothes I sit back down quickly and my cheeks heat up. "James can you go out with Tristan so I can change?" I look at Tristan and mouthed "get him out!" he nods.

"Come on James we can get to know each other" and smiles. "But I rather see Zeke naked" he looks at me and winks. I feel my cheeks get hotter "well James you are still my bestfriend and that's the only thing okay?" he gave me a sad face and I got up again and ignored the breeze. I walk up to James and give him a smile "James I only like you as friend."

"For now....I want to be more" he grabs me and pulls me into a hug. I give him a hug back and let go and smiled. I turned him around and he looked confused. I giggled and kicked his ass out the door. Then grabbed Tristan's arm and pushed him out the door "you guys be good boys and stay here until I finish changing" I wink and close the door. I locked it and walked to my bed and took off the annoying itchy hospital clothes. I grab my boxers and put them on "that's much better" I put on my Escape the Fate shirt with my white skinny jeans and take out my red converse. I go to the bathroom and fix my hair. I took out my straighter from the plastic bag. 

After all that I put in my snake bites they're red and black balls. I giggle "ha balls" I giggle again "I'm so mature" I say sarcastically. I put my staighter back in the bag and walk out. James looks at me and so does Tristan. "What?" I ask so confused. They both look up and down "like what you see?" I tease and laugh. They both look away blushing and I laugh again. 'I can get used to this' I think in my head.

"Get used to what?" Sam says going into my thoughts.

" I teased Tristan and James and they're blushing " I say laughing again.

Tristan and James look at each other and then back at me.

"Sam where are you?" I ask.

"oh right thats why got into your head....Mom.....wants me to tell you that we're outside waiting"

"okay thanks coming now" 

"Hey guys my parents are outside waiting so can we stop the blushing moments and get a move on?" They both look at me then James spoke "don't tell me your doing that mind messaging again are you?" James knows about me and Sams little communication and Tristan is just standing there looking confused, aw he looks so cute when he looks confused. I look at James and I smile while nodding my head. He sighed " I will never get used to that" he said smiling.