Chapter 9

Hey guys what's up okay this is James POV and I think you James fans are going to be very happy and to Tristan fans please dont hate >.< becuz throughout the book it gets better so please dont stop reading >.<

<------------Vote for James and Zeke to be together <3

~*~

James POV

"I wanted to punch something! Mostly that pathetic little son of bitch Tristan! Who the hell does he think he is?! Saying that I had my chance with him and blew it! What does he know? I was scared Zeke would hate me!" I hear the door from downstairs open and heard beautiful laughing outside. I go to my balcony and see that bastard outside too! He doesn't see me even though our room are right next to each other. He staring at something I follow his gaze and see Zeke. Zeke doesn't see me either because he's looking at that bastard!

Sam nudges him and he looks at her even from here I can see he's blushing! Something snapped in my heart they both walk inside and I go and look at Tristan and see he's gone. He must of walked back to his room. I go to mine and sit on the bed and turn on the T.V. I flip through the channels and I stop at my favorite show SPONGEBOB!! He's my idol! Yea I'm weird but I love it and so is Zeke. Zeke is my best friend and we pretty much love the same things! Except he is emo and I'm not, but doesn't mean I am judging I love his style, his hair, his snakebites. I love everything about him and I was so happy when he didn't get scared when I confessed to him, instead he just acted the same. 

Zeke stayed the same acting like nothing happen. It kinda of hurt but if he's happy I am. ''GRRROOOOWWWWLLLLLL" my stomach rumbled meaning "FOOD!!!" I yelled and opened my door running downstairs. I finally got to the kitchen "CURSE YOU!!! YOU LONG FLIGHT OF STAIRS!!!" and I pointed my finger at it (Yazzie: not the middle just so you know xD) "I don't know Sam I mean if he found out I was bi do you think he'll ask me out?" I heard Zeke say. 'WAIT HE"S BI?!' I screamed in my head. "I don't Zeke. I mean James does love you I think you should give him a chance." Sam replied to Zeke. "I just don't want to lose him as my best friend. I mean I like Tristan and I am starting to like James too. What if our relationship goes down hill? I will lose him as a friend and I don't want that!" Zeke's voice cracked.

Maybe I should go in and pretend I didn't hear him. But how can I he just admitted he likes me!! Without thinking I went in and screamed "FOOD!!!" Sam and Zeke jumped off their chairs "oops did I interrupt?" I said acting innocent. Sam rolled her eyes and laughed. I looked at Zeke and blushing and started laughing walking over to me and putting his hand on my shoulder "naw man your good" he laughed through the sentence. I smiled "food?" I said giving a puppy pout. He laughed again "okay I'll make you something what do want?" he said walking to the fridge. "You" I say quietly so he wouldn't hear but I'm guessing Sam did because she giggled. Zeke looks at her "what's funny?" shit! I hope she doesn't tell him "nothing Zeke just thought of that time when you-'' 

"CHEESE!!!" he yelled. I look at him confused "cheese?" Zeke blushed "yes cheese as in nacho cheese.....mmmmmm that sounds good! Let's actually go somewhere to get some" he smiles nervously. I chuckle "oookkkkaaayyy?" he smiled and walked to Sam and whispered something into his ears. She smiled and nods "I'm going to get Tristan so we can go get something to eat" she walked off. "What was that? With the cheese I know damn well that you did not want some nacho cheese" I laugh. "Oh shut up!" he said blushing. I look at him "your cute when you blush" I smiled and made him go to a deeper red. "Shut up man!! Keep that to yourself"' he laughed."So we are going out to eat?" he nods "Oh let me go get my wallet I left it in my my car" 

"Who's car are we taking?" I asked. 

''Sam's and Tristan's. I am going to ride with Sam and you ride with-" I cut him off