Chapter 15

oh my god guys. im so so so so so so so sorry for the super late update, ive been really busy. sorrrrry :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and saw my mom sitting on a chair reading a home decor magazine, i moved myself to sit up and she rushed to me and helped me.

"How long have i been asleep?"

"A couple of days honey..." and she kissed me on the forehead. I looked at my arm, and it looked even skinnier than, i got off my bed and walked to the toilet, and looked at my reflection. I still looked ok, slightly skeletal, but weak. I walked out of the toulet with my mom helping me and got back on my bed.

"Do you have food? Im so hungry." Then my mom took out a big burger with a thick beef patty and loads of tomato and lettuce. And a container full of french fries. Within thirty minutes i finished everything.

"Are you still hungry?" And yes i was, i hadnt consumed anything in two days. So i called the nurse and ordered scrambled eggs and four slices of french toast.

"Feeling better?" My mom touched my shoulder, and i remembered that night when she chased me up the stairs and i kinda cringed. But i responded with a nod and layed down and looked at my phone. I had a few new messages.

[Ryan]: Hey, heard what happened, will come visit you later x

[Liam]: Are you okay? Please reply as soon as you read this. What hospital are you in?

[My reply]: Hey Liam, Im fine. Im in Wellington Hospital.

I layed down again and stared out of the window just for a few moments. I wonder if Madam Berlinda is alright. And the doctor walked in,"So....Miss Roxanne, how are yoy feeling today?" And she flashed a bright smile, wow, she had really nice teeth. "I turned over and sat up,"I am your doctor, my name is Ms Benson."

"Oh hi..."i smiled back, she was really pretty for a doctor,"I feel good."

"Thats great news, have you eaten anything so far?" And i nodded.

"Do you feel any pain?" And i shook my head, i didnt feel any pain, which was strange.

"Okay, so take your medication and you could be discharged by tomorrow." And again she smiled at me. She then turned to my mother, "keep feeding her alright! She is currently underweight." And my mom nodded.

After the doctor left, i got off the bed and went to the toilet. I really needed to pee. While peeing, i heard a lot of talking and got up and washed my hands and walked out. Its was Ryan standing there. And i had a immediate surge of energy and leaped on him. A smile just shone through my face and he guided me back to my bed. He had a bouquet of lilys which are my favorite and a ballon that said 'Get Well Soon'.

The whole time, my mom was just staring at us. "I got you something" and he took out a box of baked chocolate chip cookies. I love cookies, by the way, so this was amazing. I really loved it. I sat on my bed with the flowers next to me and the box of cookies on my lap. Oh god, they smell so good. Ryan touched my face before i could put a cookie into my mouth,"babe, youre getting so skinny." My mom was smiling. "Mom stop staring!" And she started laughing,"do you want me to leave?" And i just stared at her with my eyes widened. And she walked out of the room with her magazine and coffee. And we both watched her.

Ryan got on the bed with me and turned to face me and kissed me. I missed him, i realised i actually missed him. And after a few seconds of silence we kissed again. And for once i actually felt like a normal teenager. Which i dont say very often. "I wish i was there with you." I looked down,"its fine. Next time alright?" And he clenched his jaw,"I was suppose to protect you." I touched his face and kissed him.

"Im tired." And i turned the other way and he put his arm around my waist and held me close in my oversized hospital gown. And i wondered off into a sleep.

I was awoken by the loud sound of my heart rate machine and woke up. I craned my neck and looked around. It was dark already, and Ryan was still in bed with me. My mom wasnt there though. I got off the bed to ask a nurse at the desk if they had seen my mother. When i stood up, i felt so unbalanced and held tightly on my bed railing. When i regained my strength, i walked to the door and tried out the knob. Locked, thats strange. I walked to the toilet to wash my face before heading back to my bed. The toilet is huge. I stood in front of the mirror and turned on the tap and touched my face with wet hands. And looked up at the mirror. Wow, i need my make up. I look so pale.

I waddled my way back to bed and sat on it gently without waking him up. I put a cookie into my mouth and unlocked my phone.

[Liam]: Glad to know youre fine, do you want me to bring anything from your place tomorrow?

[Reply]: Make up pleeeeaaaase XD thank you xxx

I sat on my bed, gulping down ice cold water and holding onto another cookie. And when i placed my cup down, the atmosphere shifted. Something was wrong. I just stared at the wall in front of me. And.... words started appearing.

I.....

Will......

Have......

You......

I grabbed Ryans arm and he woke up in shock and looked at me, with an urgent expression, i could feel a tear streaming down my face and i pointed at the wall in front of me. And he grabbed me and i was holding on tightly onto my necklace. "Look at me!" And i looked at Ryan, and the sound of my heart rate machine became faster.

After a few moments, it went silent. I held my breath. Everything felt like it wentback to normal. And then the bed started shaking, and it lifted off the ground and crashed back down.

My breathing shallowed and a blood stain started appearing through my dress. I lifted my dress and saw a 3 inch long cut along my leg. The next thing i knew was my doctor and a couple of nurses rushing in and Ryan holdin onto me. And i went limp looking at my blood.