Chapter 3

I am not one who dresses to impress anyone, and i have no idea why i am even thinking about putting in effort in looking good, because usually i would have my hair up, and wear my baggy shirt and sit with a huge bowl of popcorn on my lap.

But tonight was different, Ryan was coming, and that was why i wanted to look good. It was only 6.30pm and i was already deciding on what to wear. "I wanna see your peaco-" my phone started ringing, Jessica likes to mess around with my ringtones, and this time, she had outdone herself. "Hello?" "Hey.... I was wondering...." It was Ryan, i knew it was him, i recognosed the way he would say anything, i knew he was going to cancel on me. "Would you want pizza? I could bring some over?" Was he asking to feed me? "Um sure!" I sounded a little more excited that i intended to,"good, great. See you then."

Now that i know i was going to have to look nice, so he wouldnt notice the way i eat. Still deciding on what to wear, i pulled out a short fitting black dress, it was very simple, so i didnt look like i was overdoing it, i wasnt bothered about keeping my hair down, so i tied it into a messy bun and it turned out pretty well. I put on a pair of black sneakers and a little bit of mascara and lip gloss.

It was already 8.01pm and i was anxiously and nervously shaking my leg. I already started telling myself that he wasnt going to come, he just wasnt going to co-. Then i heard the annoying tune from my door bell, 8.05pm. "Hey, im sorry im- wow Ana, is that you, you look......" "fat, ugly, repulsive, take your pick."

"No you look....."

"Oh god what is it!"

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks..." Smiling a little. "Would you like to come in, you are still standing at my door."

"Oh right, yes please." I took the pizza from him and placed it on the table in front of the television. And i asked,"would you like anything to drink? I have coke." He nodded and smiled. I went into the kitchen and grabbed to cans of coke and 2 plates. As i walked back into the living room area, i said,"so, we have The Posession and Paranormal Activity 3. Which one will it be?" "The Posession sounds good." I walked to the dvd player and put in the disc and press play, went back to the couch and made sure i stayed a decent amount of space away from him.

I grabbed the cheesy pizza and closed y eyes as i took the first bite."Wow, you really like food, but it doesnt show." With a stuffed mouth, i asked,"What do you mean?" He answered,"well youre really skinny." I smiled and gulped down some coke. "Where is your mom?" "Oh, she is working thw night shift today at the hospital, she wont be back until 9am tomorrow." He nodded and we both stared at the tv screen as the movie began.

Then he turned to look at me,"what?" I said. And he kinda blushed and said,"i'm afraid of scary movies, its embaressing how scared i am, could i sit closer?" "Hahaha Ryan Mathers, are you trying to pull a move on me?" "Maybe.... is it working...?" And he placed his hand next to my leg, "pffft! No. Sexual things, me no, im more of elephants and chocolates...." He move closer, this time, his lips only an inch away, I could stop looking at his lips,"Ryan, why are you so close....." and as my eyes were about to close to lean in for a kiss. "Sorry, i wanted to get the remote on the other side, tv is a little soft." "Ass hole!" I screamed at him and we both started laughing.

It was about 12.30am now, and really dark outside. "I guess i should be leaving now..." "yeah, you should." I said reluctantly. "Unless...." Ana, what are you doing? What are you about to do, no dont. I was thinking to myself. "You would like to stay the night?" I asked a little to fast. He smiled,"Let me tell my dad first." I walked into the bathroom and started having a conversation with myself, I was losing my mind.

"Ana are you alright?"

"Yeah, im fine, im coming out."

"Where am i going to sleep?"

"Um i have a guest bedroom, its next to mine. And i have some clothes if you would like to take a shower?"

"Yeah."

I went into my room and started undressing, i took out a pair of shorts and a tank and took off my shoes, removed my mascara. I was about to open the door when a half naked Ryan was standing outside my door, "Oh! Oh..... um sorry." I closed my eyes and bumped into my door when i wanted to go back in. He laughed at me,"What in the world are you doing?" I turned around and shrugged my shoulders.

He slipped on his shirt and came into my room univited, "cool room..." I kept quiet.

I sat on my bed waiting for him to finish his second round of investigating my room. Then he came and sat next to me, and said "you know what i really feel like doing...?" And again he leaned in, the time i could feel the warmth of his body, and his hand on my leg. "What.......?" I said, almost breathless from doing absolutely nothing. Then he placed his hand on my waist.... "ah.... nevermind. It doesnt matter.' "I cant believe you did that again!"

And i threw my pillow at him, i stood up waiting to close the door behind him. And then he walked up to me, atleast a head and a half taller than me, he pushed my hair behind my ear. And ran his finger to my lips. All i could do was look down. He used his finger to tip my head upwards. I had to tiptoe a little and he came down and kissed me. It felt like the longest time but it was for shorter than 10 seconds.

I came down, i had nothing to say. Then he smiled and said,"Could i sleep here? We wouldnt do anything, just sleep?" I nodded, and he came in under the covers with me, i faced the window and felt his warm body behind me.