Chapter 2

It was finally Friday, and you would think i would have a million plans, but no, my mom would go to work, and i would stay home, have three bowls of popcorn and watch scary movies. Story of my life. As i was making my selection in my head, my mom yelled at me,"Anastacia! You have a visitor! And its a boy!" And in the background, i could hear her asking my mystery visitor if he wanted breakfast.

"I'll be down in a second!" I quickly put on a pair of leggings and an A&F shirt, with my Doctor Martens, brushed my hair and teeth and ran downstairs. "Wow you look-"

"Hideous, I know."

"I wanted to say you look great." Ryan replied.

"What are you doing here?" I said this while shoving a piece of bacon into my mouth.

"I was wondering if i could drive you to school and we could talk about the project."

"Oooh, alright."

I got my bag, kissed my mom on the cheek and walked out of my house. It was strange seeing a boy in my house, it was the first time, and i thought it would have been for a different reason besides a project, but i guess i cant ask for much.

In the car, Ryan put on some music as i adjusted my seat belt. "You know, if your girlfriend sees me with you, shes going to give me herpes." He had a confused look on his face,"Ana, i dont have a girlfriend." "According to Ivy, you are her property." He bit his lip, and i know this is insane, but everytime he does that, i get goose bumps, "Every guy Ivy has blown in her property, and shes only like that with me because i dont want to hook up with her." "Oh, okay. Are you afraid of getting herpes?" He had a smirk on his face, he had soft brown hair and pink lips, amd the most dazzling dark blue eyes,"what is up with you and herpes!?" And we both laughed a little.

"You know we are suppose to find an interesting plant for our project, I was walking through the Footground Woods the other day, and i came across a house that had these red vines all around it."

"Is it safe?"

"Yeah, no one has lived there for ages, we could go and check it out."

"Sure." I responded, afraid of the rumours that Footground was haunted. But it didnt really bother me. We agreed that this saturday we would go to the house and get a few vines to do some reaearch. Just as i was about to leave, Ryan asked,"Hey Anastacia, are you free tonight?" A little surprised, "um... why?" I think i saw him blush a little,"i was wondering if you wanted to hang...?" Is this happening, is Ryan actually considering spending time outside of school with me?"Oh um.... well tonight, and every other friday night, i watch a scary movie on my record, would you li-" he gleamed,"Is 8 okay?" "Haha yeah, 8 is great, see you then."

Great, now i will have to share my pop corn. Liam walked beside me and gave me a hug,"Hey beautiful, havent seen you in a day and i feel like its been forever, whats up?" Liam was my other best friend, we've known each other since forever and we were almost like brother and sister. "Nothing much, gained a pound or two, doesnt bother me." "Well you look like you should gain a little weight." His pearl white teeth shining at me, he was a lean muscular built and had calm grey eyes, tanned skin and dark brown hair, people would wonder why he was friends with me since he was the captain of the football team. "Haha, i think i need to lose a little weight. Not gain. Anyway, i have to get to class now, see you during lunch?" "Yes mam!" I chuckled as he saluted me.