Chapter 9 (ALSO NOT EDITED)

Recap:

  I heard a bang coming from downstairs I ran out my bedroom door. Down to the living room where Jen was standing "Jen?" i said to quietly to myself. I hear him saying "Now all you have to do is either kill him" he said pointing the gun to Trey " or him, simple". He said pointing to Shane. He handed her the gun she stood there watching both of them. Tear's streaming down her face. " I'm sorry" she said quietly, she pointed the gun to her head and she pulled the trigger. "NO JEN!" I screamed running toward's her.

-----------------------------

 Christine's POV

 WhatI I''ve learned so far,

1) Zoey's real last name is Davis.

2) Zoey has a twin called Susan.

3) Zoe's mom left again, without a trace why? well i dont know.

4) Well that's it ugh, I suck as a detective!

 I've been at this for 5 whole hours. Trying to make sense of all this why would he kidnap Susan then 9 year's later kidnap Zoey what does she have to do with this? What are is motives for take her?. Come on Christie think, you can do this, "ugh no i cant" I said to myself while slamming my head against my desk. It's 6 in the morning our neighborhood library is open now, I take a shower, brush my teeth, Comb my hair, get dressed. The usual routine. I find my key's and go to the library.

  "Hey Mrs.Pasley" I said

" Hello Dear how you holding up?"She asked

"Not so good, Mrs. Paisley,"

"They'll find her!" She said with hope in her eyes, she really didn't believe the cops will find her.

" I hope so!" I really do, i'll find you Zoey, I'll save you I promise.

 "Mrs.Pasley were there any kidnapping's recently?" I asked hoping she'd know anything

"Not that i know of deary, oh wait Rebecca Hicks suddenly vanished a couple day's ago!"

"Thanks!" I said with a smile

"No problem" she said sincerely.

  I went on the computer and typed in 'Missing suddenly vanished'. That's when pictures and pictures of these girls showed they all had brown hair, Zoe's eyes and Zoe's features. aha! Another clue!

 5) All the girl's Zoey look-a-likes.

  Now where getting somewhere!. One result caught my attention. 'Girl escapes from fire said being held captive for over a year, Sophie Williams is now in a mental hospital in Virginia. They say she's gone crazy. The doctor's say she was in a bad condition when she woke up she let out a piercing scream and tried to attack the nurses'.

 One result after another  'Local Down Sheriff plans on remaking the house that his neighbor one's lived in when he asked why? we asked he said he'll only answer if his face was blocked. After we told him we agreed.

He said "She's my love and she ran away, I'll remake the house and find her" We asked what he meant by that " He said that, that was house the house he grew up in and it feel's like he lost his love because he loved that house so much.

 That's weird. Who was the sheriff? and why would he ask for his face to be masked? and what exactly happened to Sophie?. Well I won't get my questions answered just sitting down doing nothing. Virginia Here I come! 

Zoey's POV

 "No Jen!" I screamed, when she pulled the trigger to her head, nothing happened what the hell? " I knew you wouldn't have the guts to kill them, because your just a spineless little girl. Who will probably be killed soon, i don't need you anymore. Now that I have Susan, But Susan deserves to die too" he said looking at me. "Now all of you back into the basement" he yelled they all left. which left me alone with him.

 "Turn around Zoey" he said

" W-what?"

"were going to the cellarnow." he smiled,

 I quickly followed, what happened to me, I used to be the I don't take your bullshit kind of girl now i'm someone's slave and personal punching bag. Welcome to my wonderful life!

 He told me to take my shirt off then, he tied me up against a white,dirty,bloody pole and took out a whip and started to beat me with it, It burned. The pain is indescribable, It felt like someone set my back on fire and every second the fire would burn through my skin, worse every time. He kept going until I collapsed from the pain not being able to take it anymore.

 ----------------------------

 Comment and Vote (: