Chapter 13

*Author's Note!*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! so while I was writing this I was watching Criminal Minds and Reid went into this room with this chemical that spilled makes people sick like really sick and he locked the door not letting Morgan in NOOO reid! We need you! but it's cool because he's alright! This chapter took so long because I kept getting distracted by Derek Morgan<3, Here's a new chapter! :D

Recap:

The boss was a girl by the way she would always flirt with him when Zoey and I were in that jail cell. She didn’t even bother to hide it.SLUT haha your jealous! no i’m not!

“Maybe i did” he said with a wink

“ Ugh, GROSS....didn’t you ever hear of actually working your way to the top instead of the easy way there, it’ll get you nowhere!”  

He was about to say something when the news came on the headline was ‘The disapearance of Zoey Martin.’

He looked at me. I started to walk away when he grabbed my hand,gently and said “What happened?”.

------------------------------

Christie’s POV

Everything froze, I could feel tears threatening to fall. No I can’t cry I have to be strong for Zoey, for Zoey mom, no wait not for Zoey’s mom, that traitor how could she just leave after the disapearance of Zoey. You’d think she’d at least try to stick around and find her only daughter why would she- the police officer’s voice broke my thought’s.

 “Are you okay?” He asked I took a look at my surrounding we were outside now in a parking lot. Wow when did we get here?.

 I looked at him what did he say again? he kept looking at me. He repeated again “Are....you....okay? he said slowly, i’m not stupid,dont talk to me like i’m a little baby.

“Does it look like i’m okay my bestfriend has disapeared and no one’s doing a damn thing about it except me!. Even her own mother gave up on her, why would she do that huh?. How do you give up on your own daughter.

The police aren’t helping either, there gonna close the case just like last time. I cant lose Zoey. BUT she’s alive i know she is. She like my sister and it’s all my fault Chace, I should’ve done something that night. I should’ve picked up my damn phone!. I shouldn’t of brought her to that freaking party. Now she's kidnapped because of me it’s all my fault!.”

 I said screaming at him he hugged me in a tight hug and didn’t say anything we collapsed falling to the ground i’m still crying hysterically “ It’s all my fault” I repeated sobbing in his arm’s.

After a half an hour. i was done crying my eye’s are probably red and puffy. My eyeliner smudged, he let go and helped me up still not saying anything. I don’t blame him I probably wouldn’t know what to say either. I decided to brake the silence and said.

  “I’m sorry, I got your shirt wet” I said .

“ It’s fine, wanna get some coffee?” he said wiping the tear of my cheek.

“You sure you don’t have anyone to sleep with Mr.police officer?”  I said trying to brake the akwardness.

“ Haha, No not tonight” he said .

“ Sorry but I can’t, I have to focus” I said determined .

“Are you turning me down? that hurt’s cupcake”  wiping a fake tear from his eye’s.

“First time getting turned down huh? sorry Mr.I-think-i’m-so-hot, but noone needs-".

“You think i’m hot? he said with a smirk.

“No I said you think your so hot!” .

“Nope you think i’m hot” he said turning around going back into the police station . I do think your hot but i'm never gonna admit that to you.

“No I didn’t”. I said

“Your in denial” he said turning around .

“No I’m not!” I yelled

“your denying denial” with that he entered the building.

 He get’s me so mad, he was so sweet a minute ago. But now he’s back to the same arrogant jerk! Next time I see him oh he’ll get it!

 ------------------------

No Zoey in this chapter either! she’ll be in the next one!

but I had to add this one because I love Chace! 

Comment and Vote :D